Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bhafc in Manchester

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
I'm now living up in Manchester, and I'm yet to come across any Brighton fans. Does anyone happen to know if there's a pub that will have any Brighton fan presence for Sunday? Or any 'Manchester Seagulls' Facebook group or anything of the sort?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Salford Seagulls disbanded in 1994 after some proper norven tear ups, as most of us returned back dan saff. Great days mind!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
El Pres is a resident, and there are Two or three others, not sure if they use NSC though, El Pres might be able to help.

StockportSeagull

Aug 3, 2017
Mancland
I've been living in greater Manchester 7 years now, I've not found any other fans let alone clubs up here that support the Albion. Despite that, the mancs are a friendly bunch and have had some great pub banter with them about the 1983 final, James Wilson on loan, and us beating City last time we played in 2008. If anyone knows of any Seagulls fans up here would love to know where they watch games in the city.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Fallowfield pubs usually have someone from everywhere, being in the middle of the student district. There were four or five in short walking distance of the Wilmslow Road / Moseley Road junction that I used to go to to watch football in the late 90's, although sure as eggs is eggs they will have changed their name since then or closed down (just had a google and found out the pub I watched England-Argentina in the 1998 world cup is now a Sainsburys :mad: )

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Hello, here I am! I live in Worsley and work in the centre of Manchester on Mosley Street. Been an Albion fan since the age of 5 when my dad took me to my first game. Still go to 5/6 home games every season and quite a few away games. Ashamed to say that I get a bit over excited for my age (52) at a few games.
My dad is still a season ticket holder at nearly 84, despite having a cardiac arrest ( at the Amex) , prostate cancer and Parkinson's. I expect he'll draw his last breath at the great arena in Falmer.
We really should create a Manchester group of seagulls fans who watch mid week games in the City centre. If you are up for it let me know and I'll arrange. No curry nights though!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hello, here I am! I live in Worsley and work in the centre of Manchester on Mosley Street. Been an Albion fan since the age of 5 when my dad took me to my first game. Still go to 5/6 home games every season and quite a few away games. Ashamed to say that I get a bit over excited for my age (52) at a few games.
My dad is still a season ticket holder at nearly 84, despite having a cardiac arrest ( at the Amex) , prostate cancer and Parkinson's. I expect he'll draw his last breath at the great arena in Falmer.
We really should create a Manchester group of seagulls fans who watch mid week games in the City centre. If you are up for it let me know and I'll arrange. No curry nights though!!

OK Hun xxxx

The Mole

Feb 20, 2004
Bowdon actually , Cheshire
Most of us Cheshire Seagulls are based in Greater Manchester and will often start our journeys to away matches from Piccadilly or Victoria.

Although I have temporarily joined the Vietnam Seagulls for a couple of months

So you're not alone!

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
I live in Liverpool and work in Manchester. I met a few Albion fans in the Joshua Brooks to watch the away playoff vs Palace in 2013

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013

Absolutely, I would definitely be up for this.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
I'd be up for midweek games - best for me if not far from one of the the stations. However I'm going down to Brighton for the Palac game

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here