Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Youth football fines

macky

Dec 28, 2004
If the 'spark' is causing him to raise hands in a under 12 match it's possibly a good lesson to get in early.
I don't think what he did was right But I also would not want him letting others walk over him

theboybilly

If you do appeal can you please come back and tell us the result? Personally I don't think £35 for a straight red is over the top at any level. I'm also dubious as to whether that game should have gone ahead as it seems both clubs are a bit lacking

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Was this a fine or standard administration charge. as it is unusual to fine youth players or at least it was when I was involved with disciplinary procedures?.

Keep up we're in 2017

macky

Dec 28, 2004
If you do appeal can you please come back and tell us the result? Personally I don't think £35 for a straight red is over the top at any level. I'm also dubious as to whether that game should have gone ahead as it seems both clubs are a bit lacking
I'm pretty sure if the club don't appeal I will Or try at least

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
My son got sent off Sunday I have just been told it's a 3 match ban And £35 fine
He's 12 ffs

What league does he play in Sussex?
Just been talking to my 17 year old nephew who plays for Hooe, says they have to pay £25 for a red and £10 for a yellow.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I know and appreciate What your saying But I just cant get my head round fining a 12 year old that much

They're aren't they're are fining his club.

In the years I've been involved in youth football it's. Very rare for a youngster to be sent off. U16 is usually the time it takes off.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Common sense says that a county fa would not fine a 12 year old that much money as he would have no means of paying it and presents further problems for the fa to collect it from him They have no jurisdiction over his parents and making them pay.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Common sense says that a county fa would not fine a 12 year old that much money as he would have no means of paying it and presents further problems for the fa to collect it from him They have no jurisdiction over his parents and making them pay.

Read back.

The Club have to pay the fine.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
I know if I was the son of Macky I would learn a great lesson. Argue the toss as much as you can instead of accepting the world is not a fair place. Dad taught me how to be belligerent and I WILL take that attitude onto the football field 'cause Dad will protect me. That's right? Innit?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
My son got sent off Sunday I have just been told it's a 3 match ban And £35 fine
He's 12 ffs
Good! Children in need, STAY in need!! Neeeeeeah :)

macky

Dec 28, 2004
I know if I was the son of Macky I would learn a great lesson. Argue the toss as much as you can instead of accepting the world is not a fair place. Dad taught me how to be belligerent and I WILL take that attitude onto the football field 'cause Dad will protect me. That's right? Innit?
The world is made up of different people Some straight and honest Whether They do right or wrong at times Others sneaky like rats What I try to teach my son is to be honest and straight In whatever he does And when things aren't fair try and stand and do something about it If I'm wrong for that Then so be it But anyone who thinks fining a boy that amount for his first offence In a game that is supposed to be fun I just cant get I feel that the Fa need sorting I'm lucky that I can afford it But what about the single parents out there who are struggling Its wrong they are kids playing a game innit

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Christ 10 pages over what sounds like a deserved red card and a fine that goes along with the rules of the league. Just suck it up, fine your lad 2 weeks pocket money and pay the rest yourself.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
The world is made up of different people Some straight and honest Whether They do right or wrong at times Others sneaky like rats What I try to teach my son is to be honest and straight In whatever he does And when things aren't fair try and stand and do something about it If I'm wrong for that Then so be it But anyone who thinks fining a boy that amount for his first offence In a game that is supposed to be fun I just cant get I feel that the Fa need sorting I'm lucky that I can afford it But what about the single parents out there who are struggling Its wrong they are kids playing a game innit

Please use punctuation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here