Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stoopid things people do ( particularly wimin )

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Erm, yes.
I hate to stereotype(no I don't), but a womans brain works totally different from the rational, level headed, no need to over complicate things of a mans brain. Most blokes compartmentalise things, do them one at a time and do that one thing to the best of our ability. A cross section of a womans 'brain' would show a smattering of neurons, running around trying to find their keys or glasses...or trying on different outfits. All the while, through this chaos, a hundred different things are being juggled around. This probably explains why a woman starts a conversation with a man half way through any given subject. It's probably why women think their man is going deaf. He isn't, he just gets sick of saying what the eff are you rambling about now?

Haha 😂 I have read some sh!t on this forum but we are possibly on the brink of a nuclear war caused by willy waving men. But it's women who are the irrational ones.

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Twice now,TWICE!! I have been close to bleeding to death because my dear Wife,Mrs.Wunt be Druv,insists on opening tin cans and putting them in a soap sud fillled washing up bowl with the razor sharp lids still attatched and pulled up 90° to randomly slice through my un-knowing hands as,yet again,I end up washing up while she sits through Casualty stuffing Cadburys' Dairy milk down her throat,but still it's my fault...apparently..

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
There's the language thing too.
You say something and it is interpreted into something totally different.
Like when coming home from work on Friday three hours later than usual, because the job had to get finished and being asked if we wanted to go out with so and so that night at short notice and when I say it's too late now and I have to go back to work for a few hours in the morning.
Apparently it gets translated into, 'you've never liked so and so's wife and I don't know why they even bother too ask us and you make any excuse not to see them'.
When asked once if I wanted a cup of tea, my reply was 'no thanks', so I got a cup of coffee. :shrug:

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
I think that Fat Superman's wife deserves her own TV show.

She sold a chest of drawers on eBay (which she only bought a few weeks ago but decided it didn't smell right), the people collected it today, so naturally on Saturday evening we had to bring it down a couple of flights of stairs. It would have been far easier if she'd let me just take it down on my own. Her help consists of 'holding it steady', which actually means hanging on to the top and putting her weight on it, whilst I try to get it over the stair gates without pitching man and furniture down the stairs.

When I move a piece of furniture with a mate, pretty much any mate, we barely have to speak. It's just obvious what you have to do. Occasionally you've got something long and a corner to negotiate, but even this, the most technically challenging moment, can be overcome with a useful mate,

With my wife, it's a gargantuan effort just moving a cube a few feet. Getting that unit downstairs was so much harder than it should have been. At the start she was arguing we should roll it, end over end, down the stairs. What kind of madness is that? No darling, we should simply carry it and walk down, or if you don't want to do that then we can put it on its top and slide it down.

Who rolls furniture down the stairs for crying out loud?

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
She sold a chest of drawers on eBay (which she only bought a few weeks ago but decided it didn't smell right), the people collected it today, so naturally on Saturday evening we had to bring it down a couple of flights of stairs. It would have been far easier if she'd let me just take it down on my own. Her help consists of 'holding it steady', which actually means hanging on to the top and putting her weight on it, whilst I try to get it over the stair gates without pitching man and furniture down the stairs.

When I move a piece of furniture with a mate, pretty much any mate, we barely have to speak. It's just obvious what you have to do. Occasionally you've got something long and a corner to negotiate, but even this, the most technically challenging moment, can be overcome with a useful mate,

With my wife, it's a gargantuan effort just moving a cube a few feet. Getting that unit downstairs was so much harder than it should have been. At the start she was arguing we should roll it, end over end, down the stairs. What kind of madness is that? No darling, we should simply carry it and walk down, or if you don't want to do that then we can put it on its top and slide it down.

Who rolls furniture down the stairs for crying out loud?

That could be a scene from, 'Some Husbands Do 'ave 'em'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here