Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

East stand hospitality (Goldstone Restaurant)

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I've had a bit of a touch and got this hospitality Sunday. For anyone that has done it before is it possible to get in and have lunch and then get back out so I can meet mates outside before game?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I've had a bit of a touch and got this hospitality Sunday. For anyone that has done it before is it possible to get in and have lunch and then get back out so I can meet mates outside before game?

Not done it in the East, but the answer in the West (and I've no reason to think the East is any different) is an emphatic "no". It's treated the same as any other part of the ground, once you're through the turnstiles, that's it.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Not done it in the East, but the answer in the West (and I've no reason to think the East is any different) is an emphatic "no". It's treated the same as any other part of the ground, once you're through the turnstiles, that's it.

Thanks ... will assume it to be the same

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Aren't the 1901 seats at the back of the East Lower just part of the stand? I haven't noticed any physical segregation. So you would be able to go down onto the ESL concourse etc... but would need a ticket on a lanyard to get into the lounges.

edit: sorry just read the bit about 'outside the ground' - agreed that would be off limits.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here