Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rosenior Blog - The Guardian

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Good Solly article today in the Sun (Pages 60 and 61 for the sneeky peekers :cool:).As for readership abroad,I'm always able to get a copy of the Sun in France,Spain,the Canaries,Cyprus etc,but never seen a Guardian.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Do any players actually write their own columns these days (in the sense of physically putting pen to paper, or fingers to keyboard), or does some hack ghost-write them and the "name" is simply attached as the by-line?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I read striker and do the 2 Sudoku every day

I always like to defend you on here BG because I find your posts really humorous and sometimes well informed and quite knowledgeable, although I know some others disagree; however, when you start to either promote or defend the Sun newspaper then don't be surprised if your bones are left to be picked at by the ''buzzards''

I must again though say that humour probably saved you in this one by claiming that you read it to do the Sudoko. I suppose that being able to add up to 7 sums the readership up. Is that the original origin ? All lines had to add up to 7 ? I have never done one

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I'm afraid that you need brains,logic,and concentration to do Sudoko.Being sarcastic about something you have never attempted to do,would seem to disqualify you!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I'm afraid that you need brains,logic,and concentration to do Sudoko.Being sarcastic about something you have never attempted to do,would seem to disqualify you!

Or an app...

[tweet]910030265006923776[/tweet]

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
That would be a very, VERY bad idea!

When Bruno is waiting under a high ball, inside our six yard box, with two opposition players within 2 feet of him, and he decides he can bring it down on his instep, nutmeg one of them, and play a little rabona round the other, it is because whilst the ball is hurtling towards him, he has conducted a lightning quick risk assessment, based on 'benefit v risk + technique'.

Not one of our players can match Bruno's technical ability, so what he would do, is absolutely not (always) the right thing for anyone else to try.

You've got to aim for the stars.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I daresay the Guardian would have included an interview with the surgeon who sorted Shane out after his accident,and probably found an Afghan blood donor who selflessly donated 6 pints of blood.Possibly they might include a poll to find out if the readership believe in angels hovering over a deathbed and whether it was a fascist plot,but the facts are still the same-it just takes longer to read.Love the bit about the Daily Mail making stuff up.What a clever newspaper it must be,making up stories on its own.

The Guardian wouldn't print such fanciful cr@p. If that is the story that was in the Sun, I haven't read it

And if you weren't aware of the sort of lies the Daily Mail prints, you really should take more notice. More complaints lodged with the Press watchdog than any other paper - by a long way - and a far higher % upheld. Lies, Damned Lies and the Daily Mail.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Good Solly article today in the Sun (Pages 60 and 61 for the sneeky peekers :cool:).As for readership abroad,I'm always able to get a copy of the Sun in France,Spain,the Canaries,Cyprus etc,but never seen a Guardian.

You don't look very hard, then.........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here