Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Fifa 18

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I'm just killing time with 'The Journey' until the update arrives and will start a career after that.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
I will miss the original Chris hughton. Was solly ill when EA came or does he just have a generic face?

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Bruno's beard is a disgrace!

Tempted to get FIFA 18 now. How's the gameplay this year? Haven't played it since FIFA 16.

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010

Tempted to get FIFA 18 now. How's the gameplay this year? Haven't played it since FIFA 16.

It looks better but plays the same, I would not bother getting 18 if I was you, I got it 18 and regretted it.

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
Yup, I am! Currently in my second season of career mode managing the Albion. We came 2nd to Spurs in our first season, and we're now top by 9 points about half way through the second season and have qualified for the knockout stage of the champions league, finishing above Atletico in the group stage. Only real additions to the team are Florin Andone up top, and Tom Cairney in the middle, and I'm using a lot of youth players too.

There used to be an 'Ultimate' difficulty last year, but I can't seem to find it in career mode?

The ultimate difficulty is only in FUT now.

tommyseagull

Jan 11, 2012
Loving having the players real faces but gutted Bruno still has stubble March, propper and izquierdo not done ... nevermind eh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alphin

Oct 30, 2017

If you're unsure about getting it or not, maybe look around places. You might get a cheap key somewhere. Or wait for holiday sales.

Ratso2005

Dec 4, 2004
Heads-up that Chris Hughton and 14 of the Albion players have now been updated and have their proper faces in the game.

Unfortunately Solly got missed out on this pass for some reason, as - sadly - did Bruno's mighty beard.

The update will be reflected in most modes, however not in career if you already have an ongoing save game I'm afraid, you would need to start a new game.

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
Heads-up that Chris Hughton and 14 of the Albion players have now been updated and have their proper faces in the game.

Unfortunately Solly got missed out on this pass for some reason, as - sadly - did Bruno's mighty beard.

The update will be reflected in most modes, however not in career if you already have an ongoing save game I'm afraid, you would need to start a new game.

The players seem to of updated in my game but I still have the generic White haired Hughton. Has he definitely been changed this update ????? or maybe it doesn't reflect in FUT ??

Ratso2005

Dec 4, 2004
That might be something to do with FUT.

He has definitely been updated if you play the week's PL fixture or a new mode from scratch - although he still has his goatee in the game as I assume it was based on pictures from earlier in the year.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Shouldn't you kids all be out playing conkers or building camps rather than glued to a TV game?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here