Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Fifa 18

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
Just realised that my manager in the player career mode is meant to be Chris Hughton. It's a fat (really fat) black bloke with grey curly hair... the designers have clearly never seen a picture of CH.

SeagullTim

Boomer Sooner
Apr 22, 2006
Brighton
They removed the guest feature on FUT and there are a lot of angry people here. Hopefully they'll rectify this in a patch or I'll probably look to PES this year.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005

WhingForPresident

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
What keepers are people using in FUT? I was starting Begovic until I got my icon pack, then decided to upgrade to Courtois to the tune of 80k... he is ****ing trash. Randomly leaving the ball, not diving, diving the wrong way, letting stuff straight through him etc., so I am now back to using Begovic, who is overpowered for his 82 rating.

Begovic is very good for his rating/price but I'm sure there must be better... is it really worth splashing out 200k on De Gea?

Was also disappointed with Coutinho, who I was playing at LF, and Dele Alli at CM as well. Much prefer the cheaper options of Son and Emre Can in their positions. I've just bought in Bakayoko from Chelsea as well who seems to be a bit of an animal in the middle.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I've been playing my AC Milan career for a week now waiting for these Brighton player updates.

The AC players know my heart isn't in it and the fans are starting to pick up on it as well now.

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
No player faces (bar those that were already present anyway) and no CH. very disappointed at this lacklustre effort by EA.

I’ve been playing career mode on the PS4 as our lone striker for the last couple of days. For the first few games I wondered who the old black guy with white hair was on the touch line, I assumed it was a generic opposition manager for the pre-season friendlies. Then it dawned on me, it was supposed to be Chris Hughton. Absolutely hilarious, I’ll try to upload a picture (if my technological skills allow).

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I’ve been playing career mode on the PS4 as our lone striker for the last couple of days. For the first few games I wondered who the old black guy with white hair was on the touch line, I assumed it was a generic opposition manager for the pre-season friendlies. Then it dawned on me, it was supposed to be Chris Hughton. Absolutely hilarious, I’ll try to upload a picture (if my technological skills allow).

Hughton is being played by Morgan Freeman in FIFA 18.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Just realised that my manager in the player career mode is meant to be Chris Hughton. It's a fat (really fat) black bloke with grey curly hair... the designers have clearly never seen a picture of CH.

Indeed. BHA are manged by Bill Cosby according to EA.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
I'm enjoying career mode at the moment. I kept us up on the last day at Huddersfield and (more importantly) Palace's expense with a 1-1 at Liverpool.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here