Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ISIS sniper gets karma

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
while i take your point , but dispute your figures ,( i mean that the person in question,wont have 100 friends, those that he does have are probably like-minded already) the fact remains that these people that have no respect, indeed hatred of all others that do not agree with their warped "ideals" and due to their heinous crimes against mankind , deserve to die , by any means that are available to mankind to try to ensure that the world is a better place, and it is not the western world that declared war , it is just trying to combat war,and it is just not a feasible option to try to arrest and give all these thousands of sadists a fair trial at The Hague ...

Judging by this thread and many others, It's just a shame we seem to take as much pleasure in killing the 'enemy' as they do. Clear signs this war as had very damaging effects on humanity, not just those involved in the fighting.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Let's just hope there's no 12 year olds reading this thread....

I also hope no 12 year olds who have taken part in execution squads and who have been brainwashed to be the next generation of this sick twisted religious cult are reading this thread either.
I doubt there are any.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I also hope no 12 year olds who are taking part in execution squads and who have been brainwashed to be the next generation of this sick twisted religious cult are reading this thread either.
I doubt there are any.

So are you hoping this 'next generation of sick twisted religious cult' will all get blown up too?

I personally would rather the war ends so the kids over there don't turn into what you have described. Surely It'll be a perpetual issue otherwise?

Last edited:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
So are you hoping this 'next generation of sick twisted religious cult' will all get blown up too?

Every single one of these cultists taking active part in the madness out there, even those kids like this one who have been executing people need to be eradicated.
It may sound tough but put the blame where it should lie, on the parents that signed the death warrant of this lad by taking him to Syria and indoctrinating into an evil Islamic cult.
I wont loose any sleep if all the participants of Islamic State are wiped from the face of the Earth, it will be a safer place for the rest of us left behind if they are dispatched.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

I personally would rather the war ends so the kids over there don't turn into what you have described. Surely It'll be a perpetual issue otherwise?

I find you extremely dull.

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
Judging by this thread and many others, It's just a shame we seem to take as much pleasure in killing the 'enemy' as they do. Clear signs this war as had very damaging effects on humanity, not just those involved in the fighting.

Dont think there is another way with ISIS, Democracy is a non-runner ,
what other option do you suggest ?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I wont loose any sleep if all the participants of Islamic State are wiped from the face of the Earth, it will be a safer place for the rest of us left behind if they are dispatched.

I've got to be honest, I think the world is in a much more dangerous situation with what's going on in N Korea at the moment than what these Muslim extremists are doing. I'm not playing down the horrendous actions of ISS. It just seems we are getting a bit too obsessed with killing ISIS members considering the worldwide threat of a nuclear war right now hence why my point is mainly about how war itself is the biggest danger to humanity, not just a bunch of brainwashed/war effected muslim extremists.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'm not defending this ISIS member who's been killed one bit. I just find it sad that there were decent people here in the UK who are now sadly taking pleasure in someones death to the point of actually admitting to 'loving it' and 'hoping their death was slow and painful'. Some are even posting about looking forward to the next death!

It just shows how war turns good people into sociopaths, even if they're not actually fighting in the war.

OK so what is your hope in this ?

there is a natural instinct to turn hate very easily

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
what other option do you suggest ?

To be honest with you, I don't really know the answer to the solution but surely there must be a better solution than dropping bombs on them?

Firstly, I wouldn't blame the religion they're associated with. Also, when we drop bombs on their countries, I'd be much stricter on where the bombs are landing. It's not helping us one bit when our army accidentally drops bombs on their schools and hospitals. This must have an influence on why they want to kill us so much and why they have youngsters getting so easily brainwashed?

Look how many of our people have died because of this war and look how much it gets us enjoying the deaths of their war goers.
How many of their people have died in this war? I assume more than ours. If so, just imagine what they must be saying/thinking/typing to each other whenever they read the news about the sick terrorist attacks on our people.

War just creates hatred. Hatred is a mental illness. You should never hate anyone in life, it'll only effect you if you do.

Last edited:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I've got to be honest, I think the world is in a much more dangerous situation with what's going on in N Korea at the moment than what these Muslim extremists are doing. I'm not playing down the horrendous actions of ISS. It just seems we are getting a bit too obsessed with killing ISIS members considering the worldwide threat of a nuclear war right now hence why my point is mainly about how war itself is the biggest danger to humanity, not just a bunch of brainwashed/war effected muslim extremists.

This is just drivel. To date North Korea have made a few threats and test fired some missiles.Am i worried ? Nah. More worried if Russia and the US have a serious fallout. ISIS war has left around 300k dead in Syria alone. Lots of countries have been destabilized.

We live under the constant threat of a nuclear war. Not a lot the average person can do about it. To to say the Korea issue is worse is just bollox

Last edited:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
This is just drivel. To date North Korea have made a few threats and test fired some missiles.Am i worried ? Nah. More worried if Russia and the US have a serious fallout. ISIS war has left around 300k dead in Syria alone. Lots of countries have been destabilized.

We live under the constant threat of nuclear war. Not a lot the average person can do about it. To to say the Korea issue is worse is just bollox

Wow. That's a pretty strong statement to make.

Glad we don't need to worry about nuclear war now you've taught me the ways. I guess I've been proven wrong there. Good night guys and let's all hope for more ISIS members getting killed. Onwards and upwards!

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
To be honest with you, I don't really know the answer to the solution but surely there must be a better solution than dropping bombs on them?

Firstly, I wouldn't blame the religion they're associated with. Also, when we drop bombs on their countries, I'd be much stricter on where the bombs are landing. It's not helping us one bit when our army accidentally drops bombs on their schools and hospitals. This must have an influence on why they want to kill us so much and why they have youngsters getting so easily brainwashed?

Look how many of our people have died because of this war and look how much it gets us enjoying the deaths of their war goers.
How many of their people have died in this war? I assume more than ours. If so, just imagine what they must be saying/thinking/typing to each other whenever they read the news about the sick terrorist attacks on our people.

War just creates hatred. Hatred is a mental illness. You should never hate anyone in life, it'll only effect you if you do.

No there is no better option. Of course we could engage in dialogue, starting 700+ years ago and have a cup of tea and a reconciliation chat whilst incense burns in the background. Why not? I personally would pull out a gun and shoot the lovely people where they sat. No shit, I am sick of this pandering bollocks that smacks of Chamberlain. They do not serve a purpose on this earth other than being labelled vermin. Worldwide agreement on vermin = eradication. ISIS are a backward inbred breed. Don't let them spoil the gene pool.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Wow. That's a pretty strong statement to make.

Glad we don't need to worry about nuclear war now you've taught me the ways. I guess I've been proven wrong there. Good night guys and let's all hope for more ISIS members getting killed. Onwards and upwards!
Strong statement ? Nah just common sense really.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
No there is no better option. Of course we could engage in dialogue, starting 700+ years ago and have a cup of tea and a reconciliation chat whilst incense burns in the background. Why not? I personally would pull out a gun and shoot the lovely people where they sat. No shit, I am sick of this pandering bollocks that smacks of Chamberlain. They do not serve a purpose on this earth other than being labelled vermin. Worldwide agreement on vermin = eradication. ISIS are a backward inbred breed. Don't let them spoil the gene pool.

I know I've said my goodnights, but one last question for you and anyone else using this thread-

Are you a believer in God/spirituality?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I know I've said my goodnights, but one last question for you and anyone else using this thread-

Are you a believer in God/spirituality?

Nope.

Not many/any atheist suicide bombers. If only God revealed the 'truth' to the advanced chinese back in the day rather than illiterate peasants in the middle east or would make his/her/it's will known now .. the turf war in the middle east could end tomorrow.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Goodnight Megazone, time for bed.

Goodnight to you all.

hatred.jpg

hatred 2.jpg

Attachments

• hatred 3.jpg
    hatred 3.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 131
  • hatred 4.jpg
    hatred 4.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 129
  • hatred 5.png
    hatred 5.png
    3.2 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

Do people really get pleasure and enjoyment out of the deaths of their war goers?

I've never felt that war is something to take pleasure and enjoyment from as it just causes pain suffering and destruction on all sides.

I think that the only pleasure and enjoyment that can be associated with war is the celebration and relief that the war has ended and that no more lives will be lost.

If anyone is enjoying the killing of any ISIS then in my view their mind is in a very wrong place and they have more in common with ISIS than the vast majority of the society that they live within.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here