Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ISIS sniper gets karma

Stumpy Tim

tumblr_ll5udaKHbX1qhp6szo1_500.jpg

Let's have a massive, and I mean massive, leaflet campaign

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Really..?

I think it's brilliant when these murdering f****rs die..................and preferably a slow and painful death.

Totally agree. The more and the slower the better, rid the world of them.

I don't take pleasure in anyone dying/being killed.

War is a mess-up form of resolving human issues. Humanity needs to stop killing each other and evolve to being more peaceful loving creatures.

Fingers crossed

OK lets leave the cowardly murdering gutless c%nts on the streets and allow them to continue. 3 words f*ck them all.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
I've got to be honest, I think the world is in a much more dangerous situation with what's going on in N Korea at the moment than what these Muslim extremists are doing. I'm not playing down the horrendous actions of ISS. It just seems we are getting a bit too obsessed with killing ISIS members considering the worldwide threat of a nuclear war right now hence why my point is mainly about how war itself is the biggest danger to humanity, not just a bunch of brainwashed/war effected muslim extremists.
I find this paranoia about N Korea and a perceived nuclear holocaust needs to be nipped in the bud. Yes, that nutcase could set one off, somewhere in the world, probably in SE Asia. However, at that point the military capability of N Korea will be flattened, not just by the US, but also China, Japan and South Korea. There will be no worldwide escalation, he has no real allies, even China know he is a liability.

If you lived in the cold war era, 60s 70s in particular, then you will know about a proper nuclear threat.

Islamic fundamentalists are the new 'communist bloc'... and need to be stood up to wherever they rear their ugly heads.... don't have your head turned by a geographically contained side issue.... global domination by an evil movement based on a warped religious ideology is the real threat to us all.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I believe in Karma...

Are you Hindu or Buddhist? They are the only ones who believe in Karma, but it affects what happens to them in the next lives, not this one.

Definition: (in the Buddhist and Hindu religions) the force produced by a person's actions in one life that influences what happens to them in future lives

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Are you Hindu or Buddhist? They are the only ones who believe in Karma, but it affects what happens to them in the next life, not this one.

Definition: (in the Buddhist and Hindu religions) the force produced by a person's actions in one life that influences what happens to them in future lives

My question and answer was actually based on the thread title all these anti-religious/pro killing folk have jumped on so joyfully.

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Sits down and now awaits the next video of that slime eating dog "The White Widow" being taken out by a drone. :clap2: Bound to come out sometime in the future.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
My question and answer was actually based on the thread title all these anti-religious/pro killing folk have jumped on.

The definition of Karma in the thread title is incorrect, as people assume that wrongdoers often get their just dessert in this life.

There is such a thing as justified killing. If someone was attacking me or my children, I would do everything in my power to stop them. If that involved getting a frying pan, hitting them over the head, killing them in self defence, no court of law, nor church would find me guilty.
Nobody would glorify the killing or the dead person.

That's the way it is in the armed forces. We have a rule of non pre-emptive strike, in our defence system. Sometimes, difficult decisions have to be made for the greater good.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
global domination by an evil movement based on a warped religious ideology is the real threat to us all.

Associating ISIS with religion is a bit like associating Rangers football hooligans with the Church of England but on a much smaller scale.

It's ridiculous. As if any of the ISIS extremists believe or know anything about Islam. They just shout out the odd Islamic saying once they kill or bomb something. Rangers hooligans start bringing up Protestant stuff only when they're fighting Celtic hooligans who are shouting out Catholic crap. Does anyone actually think they're actually religious people or just using it as an excuse to cause war/violence?

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Associating ISIS with religion is a bit like associating Rangers football hooligans with the Church of England but on a much smaller scale.

It's ridiculous. As if any of the ISIS extremists believe or know anything about Islam. They just shout out the odd Islamic saying once they kill or bomb something. Rangers hooligans start bringing up Protestant stuff only when they're fighting Celtic hooligans who are shouting out Catholic crap. Does anyone actually think they're actually religious people or just using it as an excuse to cause war/violence?
Oh dear... oh dear..

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I find this paranoia about N Korea and a perceived nuclear holocaust needs to be nipped in the bud. Yes, that nutcase could set one off, somewhere in the world, probably in SE Asia. However, at that point the military capability of N Korea will be flattened, not just by the US, but also China, Japan and South Korea. There will be no worldwide escalation, he has no real allies, even China know he is a liability.

If you lived in the cold war era, 60s 70s in particular, then you will know about a proper nuclear threat.

Islamic fundamentalists are the new 'communist bloc'... and need to be stood up to wherever they rear their ugly heads.... don't have your head turned by a geographically contained side issue.... global domination by an evil movement based on a warped religious ideology is the real threat to us all.

Quick ban all mitres

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
So you believe this current war in the middle east is all based around religion?
At its core, as it has been for centuries, it is a struggle between Sunni and Shia... yes.... with the Jewish ingredient in there for good measure. Yes, religion.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
At its core, as it has been for centuries, it is a struggle between Sunni and Shia... yes.... with the Jewish ingredient in there for good measure. Yes, religion.

Wahhabism ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here