Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ISIS sniper gets karma

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
So SALLY JONES, blown to bits by the yanks apparently. Great, may she rest in dantes hellfire for eternity. Perhaps got her son killed to. Horrible woman.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Good job it was the Yanks as the British couldn't be seen to kill their own :moo:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
So SALLY JONES, blown to bits by the yanks apparently. Great, may she rest in dantes hellfire for eternity. Perhaps got her son killed to. Horrible woman.

It is sad that she took her 12 year old son into this environment and has got him killed, should have been playing football with his mates, not being taught to slaughter innocent people.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I don't take pleasure in anyone dying/being killed.

War is a mess-up form of resolving human issues. Humanity needs to stop killing each other and evolve to being more peaceful loving creatures.

Fingers crossed

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

War is a mess-up form of resolving human issues. Humanity needs to stop killing each other and evolve to being more peaceful loving creatures.

Fingers crossed

I agree but if people hijack planes and pilot them into skyscrapers, strap bombs to their backs and blow up innocent people on tubes and buses, charge into a lively Saturday night at London Bridge knifing everyone they can, drive down pedestrian areas in Nice and Barcelona killing people etc etc the humanity bit kind of disappears.

Last edited:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

Fingers crossed

Really..?

I think it's brilliant when these murdering f****rs die..................and preferably a slow and painful death.

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton

Fingers crossed

Personally . I , any most other rational human beings , Love it , when one of those sick , bloodthirsty , murdering , paedophiles get their just desserts , the world is a better place with every single one of em , gone

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Personally . I , any most other rational human beings , Love it , when one of those sick , bloodthirsty , murdering , paedophiles get their just desserts , the world is a better place with every single one of em , gone

The problem I've noticed with war is that every time a person dies through war, another 100 people then join the war based on who died because of the war.

It seems the war would be the only benefit in dying, not human life.

Can you name me a war which has benefited Human life?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I agree but if people hijack planes and pilot them into skyscrapers, strap bombs to their backs and blow up innocent people on tubes and buses, charge into a lively Saturday night at London Bridge knifing everyone they can, drive down pedestrian areas in Nice and Barcelona killing people etc etc the humanity bit kind of disappears.

I'm not defending this ISIS member who's been killed one bit. I just find it sad that there were decent people here in the UK who are now sadly taking pleasure in someones death to the point of actually admitting to 'loving it' and 'hoping their death was slow and painful'. Some are even posting about looking forward to the next death!

It just shows how war turns good people into sociopaths, even if they're not actually fighting in the war.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
The problem I've noticed with war is that every time a person dies through war, another 100 people then join the war based on who died because of the war.

That's a convenient trite line/phrase that sounds worthy but in reality, you haven't noticed anything of the sort. Violence begets violence or it ends it. See WW2.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
That's a convenient trite line/phrase that sounds worthy but in reality, you haven't noticed anything of the sort. Violence begets violence or it ends it. See WW2.

So on a smaller fractal, would you still agree on this perspective you have?

Or an another scenario, just say one country drops a nuclear bomb on another, would you think it's right to drop one back?

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton

while i take your point , but dispute your figures ,( i mean that the person in question,wont have 100 friends, those that he does have are probably like-minded already) the fact remains that these people that have no respect, indeed hatred of all others that do not agree with their warped "ideals" and due to their heinous crimes against mankind , deserve to die , by any means that are available to mankind to try to ensure that the world is a better place, and it is not the western world that declared war , it is just trying to combat war,and it is just not a feasible option to try to arrest and give all these thousands of sadists a fair trial at The Hague ...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here