Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] LoyaltyPointGate - discussion with the club

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
Just because your name was on the ticket DOES NOT mean it was actually you that went.
That's the problem...
Club should scrap all points for the Bmuff game.
As only the elite "true" fans went then they don't need the points anyway.
Looking forward to the Club selling "we are the Bmuff 652 club" tshirts.

My comment was more in jest, I needed the points wanted to go, so got ticket and went. So why then should I not get the points?

Last edited:

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Thanks - I would suspect there were similar issues for the Barnet game ....possibly smaller % but same numbers..

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I bet costa and the luv bus cronies have their away tickets on speed dial
regards
DR

Wrong. I've posted this elsewhere, but the club changed the date of sale, and Liz (how rude just to call her costa!) was away. She got back on Friday, to find all the tickets had sold. Her love bus cronies are disabled pensioners, who rely on her to get to games.
Fortunately, the players had comps which they didn't use, so when they were returned, Liz and her regular fans got their tickets, although not the points as the tickets weren't allocated to them. Then again, they went to every single game last season, so wouldn't need the points.

I know you're on a wind up, but these are real people you're slagging off with your anonymous user name.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Isn't that also true of a season ticket holder who does not attend a home game?

Yes, the club are watching for regular no shows. Obviously if someone has health issues or are hospitalised, then that's taken into consideration.

Jan 30, 2008
Wrong. I've posted this elsewhere, but the club changed the date of sale, and Liz (how rude just to call her costa!) was away. She got back on Friday, to find all the tickets had sold. Her love bus cronies are disabled pensioners, who rely on her to get to games.
Fortunately, the players had comps which they didn't use, so when they were returned, Liz and her regular fans got their tickets, although not the points as the tickets weren't allocated to them. Then again, they went to every single game last season, so wouldn't need the points.

I know you're on a wind up, but these are real people you're slagging off with your anonymous user name.
I know who they are thanks, I didn't realise you were so sensitive on the matter, to close to the truth for you ?
regards
DR

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Maybe the only option, but it means a 9 hour round trip which seems a bit excessive with a ten year old. Stark reality is that he might become a Toffee and in some respects I wouldn't blame him.

Please take your lad to a home game. If he's anything like mine, he'll love the football "away" day adventure. Only problem then of course is he may want to go more!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Fans who genuinely missed the match because of the loyalty point abuse have every right to be severely pi55ed off. However I do think the club has to shoulder a bit of the blame as this was always going to happen given the cheapness of the tickets.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Nonsense. I know some of the people who were complaining, and they most certainly have been to away league cup games. Don't make assumptions.

He said many, not all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here