Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*Sampson RESIGNS*

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
£80K will be winging HIS way for a confidentiality CLAWS

His pay-off is reputed to be about £20 to £25k - which doesn't seem much for doing something that's not illegal.

If he does bring an unfair dismissal claim, all hell could be let loose.

TBH, never mind Sampson, I can't see how Glenn can survive this ... it's a horrible mess

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
£80K will be winging HIS way for a confidentiality CLAWS

I'm not sure the FA will get away with coughing up MORE hush money, especially against a bloke who will now have a major grievance with them. I mean christ, they even sat on this for a few extra days just to get that Russia qualifier out of the way, before binning him the next day. How snide was that ?!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I don't think I am, but in today's speak, if somebody thinks I am, then I am.

God that was a lot of "am"s.

Careful - I detect a bit of casual religious hate speech in your reply ;)

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-41337127

FA covers up 'Super White Army' banner at Tranmere Rovers

A "Super White Army" banner was covered up during an England football match after a picture with it in was shared online by one of the team's players.

The sign at Tranmere Rovers' ground was obscured by the FA for the Lionesses' World Cup qualifier, hours after Lucy Bronze shared the photo online.

People responding to the post suggested the banner could be seen as racist.

Tranmere Rovers Supporters' Club said it was "not remotely racist" and referred to their team's shirts.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
This is true. 5-0 up at half time and it was seven about 15 mins into the second half. Hat-trick scorer and m-o-m Case was then subbed for reserve player Michael Ring (who?), who was hopeless, missing at least one easy chance to increase the scoreline. I was actually disappointed we didn't push on to make it double figures. Amazing to think Charlton were unbeaten (and top?) going into that game.

If we were to get into that position again now (unlikely, I know) I would be very disappointed if Hughton DIDN'T bring on the likes of Tilley or Connolly, assuming one of them was on the bench and available.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here