Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wakeup BOO

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Help me out chaps, I've a mental block over an 80's video.

That Mat Bianco vid has stirred up young teenage memories :wink: of a similar video.

The video in question was mainly a stunningly beautiful short haired brunette staring straight into camera.
I thought it was Texas, I don't want a lover, but that's not it, although be honest!!

Any takers as to what it might be?

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Help me out chaps, I've a mental block over an 80's video.

That Mat Bianco vid has stirred up young teenage memories :wink: of a similar video.

The video in question was mainly a stunningly beautiful short haired brunette staring straight into camera.
I thought it was Texas, I don't want a lover, but that's not it, although be honest!!

Any takers as to what it might be?

This by any chance?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This by any chance?
I like your thinking, but no.

Maybe I'm just confusing a few vids into one.
I just leapt from the sofa thinking it was this one

but no

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I like your thinking, but no.

Maybe I'm just confusing a few vids into one.
I just leapt from the sofa thinking it was this one

but no

Damn. I thought that might might be the one. The '80's was immense. Are you sure the girl wasn't a brunette with slightly longer hair?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Damn. I thought that might might be the one. The '80's was immense. Are you sure the girl wasn't a brunette with slightly longer hair?
hahaha :bowdown:

I most definitely wasn't thinking of Sabrina, (although I am now) I would tell you to give it up, as I'm now tying myself up in confusing knots, trying to think of this mythical video. But if you're going to pop up with these 'classics', crack on and don't let me stop you.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

I most definitely wasn't thinking of Sabrina, (although I am now) I would tell you to give it up, as I'm now tying myself up in confusing knots, trying to think of this mythical video. But if you're going to pop up with these 'classics', crack on and don't let me stop you.

Well to finish off and one to sleep too, lets go for Sussex's finest - Wendy James.:love: Have a good night.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

Was it Martika ? ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here