Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bournemouth Cup game - did you go, or did you "go"?

Did you go to Bournemouth for the Carabo Cup, "go" or not bother

• I bought a ticket from the club and went

Votes: 52 27.5%
  • I bought a ticket but couldn't go - "something came up"

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • I didn't buy a ticket from the club but bought one from someone who had "something come up"

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • I didn't buy a ticket and I didn't go

Votes: 129 68.3%

• Total voters

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Very few of the snide chancers will own up.

Those that do will have perfectly plausible excuses for having to regrettably miss the game.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
I tried to get a ticket so not to go, but all were sold out. So I didn't go in the end.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Other: I had a friend buy me my ticket using my fan number, pay for it, and pay for my curry too. All he got in return was a pint of cheap cider. Result.

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
I went as it looks like it'll be one of the few away games I'll be getting to this season.

It's a ****ing joke that so many people didn't bother to turn up. Just my opinion ...

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Bournemouth Cup game - did you go, or did you "go"?

I went as it looks like it'll be one of the few away games I'll be getting to this season.

It's a ****ing joke that so many people didn't bother to turn up. Just my opinion ...

Word for word what I was going to write.

Pretty much the entire row in front of me was empty. :nono:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
What a surprise 28 votes so far and no one admitting they brought a ticket just for the points.

I wonder what the favourite excuse will be, couldn't get out of work early, car broke down, I was ill, a family member was ill, couldn't leave the dog, forgot it clashed with the GBBO, lost my ticket......

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Any snide reading this, you are a ****ing disgrace to this club, I hope you fail to get any further tickets away this season. *****.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I couldn't get a ticket and reading that half of those sold simply didn't bother to go hasn't really improved my mood , I really hope those that attended had a good time even though the game was pants and those that simply didn't bother going but bagged the points ,to you people there are no words I can say without infractions that you probably haven't thought of calling yourselves already .

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I bought a ticket, i wanted the points , I turned up, . I wanted to see us win .... shame about the last one

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
Need another option - I tried to buy a ticket because I wanted to go but they were sold out.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here