Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What would you do with £123m

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Euromillions jackpot tonight.

I realise "basically anything" is the answer, but what would you actually do? A bit of charity work? non-stop travelling? Build your dream home?

I'd be genuinely concerned for my welfare with that sort of money, as well as finding out who your true friends are...

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I've been saying this for a few years, it's too much money if anything, id be happy with enough money to buy a flat and maybe a van

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Travelling, without a doubt.

Full-on round-the-world trip to last as long as I felt like and going from place to place and sight to sight as the mood takes me.

There's so much in the world to see and experience, and this would be the means to do it.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I've been saying this for a few years, it's too much money if anything, id be happy with enough money to buy a flat and maybe a van

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

And with the rest you could offer various amounts to NSC regulars?

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Good idea might be to offer Tony Bloom £120m for directorship,which in prem terms is a decent but not huge sum and you and family could be in Directors Box . The £3m left would be enough to enhance but not spoil your families life for many years.

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Probably do the basic things previous generations did for granted and then took away from us, like buying a house and not having student debt and being able to save money for a pension so I can retire before I die.

Think £1m would cover that!! £122m left

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Anyone won or know of anyone who's won BIG on the Seagulls Lotto ? They're promoting a £15.5m rollover at the moment, but its always been totally off my radar. Never played it, and never heard of anyone who's landed a major wedge off it, but I might give it a whirl this week.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I'd look after my nearest and dearest, some to charity, some to AITC. Then, for me:

A modest house in the country
Enough room to set up my own animal rescue centre, which I'd run ('No animal turned away' will be my slogan!)
A nice 2nd house in Yorkshire
My own single seater racing team, for me and my mate to be the drivers.
Hookers.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Travelling, without a doubt.

Full-on round-the-world trip to last as long as I felt like and going from place to place and sight to sight as the mood takes me.

There's so much in the world to see and experience, and this would be the means to do it.

Definitely this.

I'd also build my dream house. I'd need Kevin McCloud to keep popping in to see how it's going. It wouldn't feel right otherwise.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here