Someone might even buy the iPhone X

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Thought about this the other day

I'd keep about £10m.

Give about £20m to friends and family.

Give a couple of million to my cricket and rugby clubs

Set up a foundation in my father's name to fund drama students from low-income families.

And then buy up the old Astoria site and re-open as an old-fashioned cinema, with art deco fittings

The rest would go to charity

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would keep the £3m for wife and I then give my brother and my wifes brothers and sister. £2m each The rest I would divide between my 3 sons and hope that I live another 7 years to avoid duties. The boys could then sort out their children. our grandchildren, as they wished

Apparently the biggest problem with such a win is the safety and security of your family esoecially children as you become liable for kidnap and extortioni

Last edited:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
At least I know it would be new as you would be unable to read or understand it.

Let's be honest.
I sussed you years ago and you don't like it.
You don't like how I question your 'know it all' posts.
I've run a successful business for over forty years but all you can do is question my understanding of English.
Get over yourself :moo:

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I would subsidise all away tickets so they're £20, and a fiver for kids. Oh and knock down the kids home prices as well.

Donate a load to children's charities, and set up a stroke recovery centre. Or donate to existing ones. Whatever.

Other than that... The usual quit job, buy big house, holidays etc. Rent my flat out to my brother for a reasonable amount and donate that to charity (he doesn't deserve to live rent free)

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Gift a lump sum to the club to substantially increase the size of the NS, to give the home fans stand a mini Kop effect.

Huge donations to wildlife charities.

Pay off a family member's mortgage so they afford to retire.

Move home and take every holiday we've dreamt of.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Let's be honest.
I sussed you years ago and you don't like it.
You don't like how I question your 'know it all' posts.
I've run a successful business for over forty years but all you can do is question my understanding of English.
Get over yourself :moo:

I know nothing about you and your ability to run a business or as to how good or otherwise a plumber you are and base my posts on what you put on here. I would add that similarly you neither know me or know anything about me. So touche and as long as you try to be clever and insult me so shall I retaliate.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Kiya.jpgfl-west-palm-drug-smuggling-arrests-20140626-001.jpg :shrug:

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Move back to Sussex. Buy my mum a bungalow that is fit for purpose for her disabilities and near her friends.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Definitely have a lodge in the Alps and spend the winter there, with various mates coming out throughout the season. Other than that the usual deal of sorting out immediate family and friends.

I'd also go through and find out which NSC poster had liked my posts the most and give them a million. 100% doing this. Can't wait.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Not tell fecking anyone until any media heat died down. After a sufficient amount of time, move somewhere far enough away from where I bought the ticket, and to a house that I could probably just about afford on my salary.

Only then do I start going mental with it.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I know nothing about you and your ability to run a business or as to how good or otherwise a plumber you are and base my posts on what you put on here. I would add that similarly you neither know me or know anything about me. So touche and as long as you try to be clever and insult me so shall I retaliate.

But the two fellas that sat near you told me what a complete 'up yourself' bloke you are.
The majority of your posts prove they were right.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
I would keep the £3m for wife and I then give my brother and my wifes brothers and sister. £2m each The rest I would divide between my 3 sons and hope that I live another 7 years to avoid duties. The boys could then sort out their children. our grandchildren, as they wished

Apparently the biggest problem with such a win is the safety and security of your family esoecially children as you become liable for kidnap and extortioni

Unless you win and decide not to go public and appear in the press. Never understood why people would do that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here