Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What would you do with £123m

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
Draw it all out in £1 coins, sit and count it. That'll keep me busy for a while.

Seriously I don't have a clue. It may be dangerous but I think I'd quite like to live with the risk.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
I’d put £5million each into my kids accounts which they couldn’t touch until they were 50 and then become an alcoholic and spend my kids money

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
1. Not tell anyone.

2. All of these:

Fund the research that would make my new drug for sudden cardiac death ready to go into humans.

Buy a nice big house in Brighton, and one for my son, wherever he wants.

Buy a home in Vancouver, Otago and Burgau. And a chalet in Åre in Sweden for skiing.

Establish what would transform the lives of my family, and a few of my freinds, and make it happen.

Pay for standard diagnostic and genetic health screening for all my family, and for whatever fixes are required.

And . . . . . watch the Albion, home and away.

Actually.... I like my life as it is. Struggle, disappointment, the occasional delerium, and everything I have I have earned, and every moment me and my family have we enjoy. :goal::vuvu:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I'd be ringing Tony for sure to Help out procuring a striker or two.

Tokyohands

Jan 5, 2017
Tokyo
I would travel a lot, sort my family and mates out and buy/build loads of property to keep myself busy. I would definitely not be doing is sitting here inside all day, looking at numbers on screens and talking to banks all day!

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Probably do the basic things previous generations did for granted and then took away from us, like buying a house and not having student debt and being able to save money for a pension so I can retire before I die.

Just who was it that FORCED you to go Uni? :facepalm:

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
I would formally retire. Pay off my mortgage. Spend £5m on a house in London. Spend £1.5m on a house or apartment in Brighton. Spend up to £1m on an apartment somewhere sunny - probably in the Caribbean. Spend up to £0.5m on a couple of cars, doing up homes, buying an Albion season ticket etc. etc (never been able to get to enough games) Invest £40m long term.

Give away £1m each to 4 family members Give £0.5m to 5 other people. Invest £10m into medical research and take a role in leading it (what I do anyway). I would give £20m to the Albion on condition it was used in part to buy a £40m striker. Give the rest to charity. I would start with children's charities - especially adoption and neuroblastoma. Then I would give to third world hunger and disease, perhaps trying to give to the Gates Foundation if that were possible.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I would certainly play a few games of Brewster's Millions and see how quickly i could spunk a Million without having anything to show for it.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Euromillions jackpot tonight.

I realise "basically anything" is the answer, but what would you actually do? A bit of charity work? non-stop travelling? Build your dream home?

I'd be genuinely concerned for my welfare with that sort of money, as well as finding out who your true friends are...

Put it down as a deposit for a two bed flat in London :wink:

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Probably do the basic things previous generations did for granted and then took away from us, like buying a house and not having student debt and being able to save money for a pension so I can retire before I die.

One of the wankiest posts I've ever read on NSC.

Of all the positive things you could have put, helped fiends,family, charity, (cough) BHA, enjoyed yourself, travelled, but no you went for bitterness and just looking out for yourself.

Well done Fella!

Scotchegg

Sep 1, 2014
Brighton
I'd get it all out in cash and just roll about in it and when the boys come round when I inevitably forget to pay my bills because I'm too busy being rich I'd just throw money at them and shout "get off my property you filthy poors!" And just basically buy everything and be really irresponsible.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
One of the wankiest posts I've ever read on NSC.

Of all the positive things you could have put, helped fiends,family, charity, (cough) BHA, enjoyed yourself, travelled, but no you went for bitterness and just looking out for yourself.

Well done Fella!

I had to chuckle similarly - generation snowflake, we're all victims blah blah!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here