Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AFC Bournemouth vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
:clap2: :clap2:

I love these occasional references to Ben from BensGrandad.

For me, Ben and NSC is a bit like Elizabeth Mainwaring and 'Dad's Army' - central to the plot but never seen. Lovely stuff.

You must realize that I started taking him when he was 3 but is he is now 23 and goes to games on his own. He is however still my grandson and speaks to me about football a lot.

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
Knocky and March could do some damage against tired defenders. Get them on whilst it's 1-0.

Bournemouth score again and it's over.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

WGull

Jan 27, 2017
We clearly didn't care about this otherwise we would've made some subs but still disappointing to see

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Who will CH bring on to try for a winner possibly March, Knockaert or Tilley but could even try Propper in the role he plays for Holland.
Too little too late

Give a youngster a chance Chris. Murphy has not done much tonight.

Also are you watching BMUFF 1-0 up and PRESSING forwards not sitting back?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Knocky and March could do some damage against tired defenders. Get them on whilst it's 1-0.

Should have been on 20 odd minutes ago, CH obviously isn't bothered about staying in the cup.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
You must realize that I started taking him when he was 3 but is he is now 23 and goes to games on his own.

No he doesn't, he always with his dad

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Another Bournemouth goal as they waltz through our defence. I fully expected this season to be hard but I thought we might give it a better go in the 2 games against this lot, not very inspiring.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove

Or alternatively make absolutely sure they're not injured for a match that actually matters.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Not sure why we didn't just let them score in the 90 minutes. Sounds like we have shown no intention to win the game. More defensive practice. Ah well. Looking forward to our attacking game coming to life on Sunday.

Ps we'll win this one 2-1 [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here