Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AFC Bournemouth vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Sounds a bit like a Sunday League game on the radio. JC said we hadn't sold out our allocation. Obviously empty seats because of the loyalty points collection situation. Whoever has done that is a nob.

Surely 'knob' not 'nob'....Anyone?

download.jpg

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Sounds a bit like a Sunday League game on the radio. JC said we hadn't sold out our allocation. Obviously empty seats because of the loyalty points collection situation. Whoever has done that is a nob.

Barber Out..:shrug:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

What does a Sunday League game sound like?

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Me too. My Player subscription has just run out and I can't bring myself to fork out £45 for this.

This is my gripe, I was okay paying £5 a month - knowing I could cancel at any time and especially if I felt the value for money was lacking. Now, I have to stump up £45 without really knowing HOW much different it is and if it is value for money.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
What does a Sunday League game sound like?

Actually, it sounds more like a home game on FIFA 10 where the ground looked like it held about 6,000.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
This is my gripe, I was okay paying £5 a month - knowing I could cancel at any time and especially if I felt the value for money was lacking. Now, I have to stump up £45 without really knowing HOW much different it is and if it is value for money.

I really had no choice. Very hard to get live streams for Sat 3pm games anymore so paid up.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
This has got an old school JPT feel to it. I just can't summon up the energy to care about the result.

From the radio commentary Molumby is having a good game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here