Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AFC Bournemouth vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Even the Bournemouth stewards are saying there won't be many of us as most have only bought for the points. Hope they're wrong.

SockMonster

Oct 12, 2007
Brighton
Krul
Schlotto-Goldson-Hunemeier-Bong
Rosenior-Molumby-Hutchinson
Skalak-Murphy-Izquierdo​

My guess at the formation.433/451 when we're defending.

I think it will be as the first team with Schlotto at right wing and rosenior at right back. then Murphy up front with Skalak in behind and Izquierdo down the left.:-

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I think it will be as the first team with Schlotto at right wing and rosenior at right back. then Murphy up front with Skalak in behind and Izquierdo down the left.:-

I'm not sure, but I think Cantor said we were playing a three at the back with Rosenior on the left of the three!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Krul
Rosenior-Goldson-Hunemeier
Schelotto--------------------------Bong
Molumby-Hutchinson
Skalak-Murphy-Izquierdo

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
Just me then.

Audio working fine on phone. The app is also showing an option for live video but that just keeps telling me it needs a premium subscription (which I have) and referring me to my account which turns out to be nothing but an on/off option. Piece of crap.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Sounds a bit like a Sunday League game on the radio. JC said we hadn't sold out our allocation. Obviously empty seats because of the loyalty points collection situation. Whoever has done that is a nob.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Sounds a bit like a Sunday League game on the radio. JC said we hadn't sold out our allocation. Obviously empty seats because of the loyalty points collection situation. Whoever has done that is a nob.

Surely 'knob' not 'nob'....Anyone?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here