Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***LV CC, Durham v Sussex, Riverside Chester-le-Street, 19-22 September 10.30 starts****

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
8/1

CLEVER from Sussex. Collapse with enough overs left to get a quick Durham wicket.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
8/1

CLEVER from Sussex. Collapse with enough overs left to get a quick Durham wicket.

and then lull them into a false sense of security by not taking another wicket tomorrow

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Meanwhile, I see that Essex, having secured the Div 1 title, have presumably been celebrating Albion-style, and written off the rest of the season. Currently 69/7!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Meanwhile, I see that Essex, having secured the Div 1 title, have presumably been celebrating Albion-style, and written off the rest of the season. Currently 69/7!

Now 75 for NINE.

They are chasing 254 so the follow on target must be 104. Embarrassing if they fall short of that!

EDIT: Done. 76 all out :lol:

Last edited:

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003

Not just the Albion. The state of Sussex the day after clinching the title in 2003 (with the exception of Lewry who I guess could hold his beer).

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Now 75 for NINE.

They are chasing 254 so the follow on target must be 104. Embarrassing if they fall short of that!

EDIT: Done. 76 all out :lol:

81/3 following on. Will they make Hampshire bat again? :lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here