Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rio Ferdinand to announce tomorrow he's going to become a professional boxer

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Yes, it must be. He's been through a lot. Just think there are less risky pastimes.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Wind up surely? He does ok as a TV pundit, and he cant be short of a few quid.
Cue another TV series... You can never have enough cash.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I can't stand Rio Ferdinand.

I'd love to see someone spark the racist, drug test failing dullard spark out. Hopefully he gets in with someone 10 times better than he is.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

I'd love to see someone spark the racist, drug test failing dullard spark out. Hopefully he gets in with someone 10 times better than he is.
Any TV producers on here will take note that your opinion may be one of many, thus guaranteeing the Fly on The Wall doc.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

I'd love to see someone spark the ****, **** **** ******* dullard spark out. Hopefully he gets in with someone 10 times better than he is.
Maybe you should ask a mod to change your post, as it looks a bit libelous to me.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Why have you labelled him racist?

The Ashley Cole 'Choc Ice' incident whereby he found such a comment hilarious on Twitter. The obvious implication that Ashley was white on the inside.

As for the drug test incident, his excuse at the time was that he was moving house. I presume his absent minded behaviour was bought on by rushing home because Ruud Van Nistelroy was helping him with the washing machine down the stairs and the Neville brothers had a van he could borrow. It's up there with Mo's doorbell.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Not to mention the FACT that he never failed a drugs test. He didn't show up to it, but when he did then return and they did the test - he passed it.

I did mean to write 'dodging' as opposed to 'failing' As above, the moving house excuse was weak to say the least.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
The Ashley Cole 'Choc Ice' incident whereby he found such a comment hilarious on Twitter. The obvious implication that Ashley was white on the inside.

I'm not sure that makes him racist. He was pissed off with Ashley Cole after he stood up for John Terry in court who had called Rio's cousin Anton a "f*****g black c**t. Not only had Cole been a childhood friend of Ferdinand but he also interpreted Cole's support of Terry as being a betrayal of his own ethnicity as well as their friendship.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I presume his absent minded behaviour was bought on by rushing home because Ruud Van Nistelroy was helping him with the washing machine down the stairs and the Neville brothers had a van he could borrow.

:lolol: :lolol:

Lovely stuff.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Isn't this a bit like getting Tyson Fury to shed 8 stone, get him training with a Prem team and expecting him to be a world class footballer? And RF is in his late 30s.This whole thing is just a bit odd and bears the imprint of a big commercial deal with Betfair?

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Boxer-Punching-Bag-87352.gif That's the spirit Rio.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here