Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Very O/T Outlook & Hotmail issues being reported.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Yep, I was affected by this this morning while trying to email some documents relating to a job I've been offered.

I used my Gmail instead so no drama, but could be very frustrating for anyone who doesn't have access to an alternative.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Had major issues this morning with our Office 365 mail system, most users unable to access email and Skype was down too. Didn't have any admin access to Exchange portal until late morning and even then it was running like a dog.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Same here. If it's not sorted by tomorrow evening, some people might not receive reports of Palace v Huddersfield. So it's not all bad ...

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Yep, I was affected by this this morning while trying to email some documents relating to a job I've been offered.

I used my Gmail instead so no drama, but could be very frustrating for anyone who doesn't have access to an alternative.

Gmail is great, never had any issues with them.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Had major issues this morning with our Office 365 mail system, most users unable to access email and Skype was down too. Didn't have any admin access to Exchange portal until late morning and even then it was running like a dog.
Weird. Our office 365 was fine and our Skype. In fact I rolled out Skype 2016 and got users to login with out any issues.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Weird. Our office 365 was fine and our Skype. In fact I rolled out Skype 2016 and got users to login with out any issues.

It did seem to be an vary from user to user but around 80% of our users had no access to email at some point this morning and Skype went down for everyone. Originally I had access while another admin next to me didn't, then we had more and more calls for users not having any access. I lost Skype for a few hours but never lost email, even after Microsoft claimed to have fixed it I had no access to the Online Exchange Admin Portal for another couple of hours.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I can't send e-mails either. Everything stuck in drafts.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
It did seem to be an vary from user to user but around 80% of our users had no access to email at some point this morning and Skype went down for everyone. Originally I had access while another admin next to me didn't, then we had more and more calls for users not having any access. I lost Skype for a few hours but never lost email, even after Microsoft claimed to have fixed it I had no access to the Online Exchange Admin Portal for another couple of hours.

Ahhh, I rolled it out around 1pm so that's probably why. I had no need to access exchange admin today so wouldn't of noticed anyway. [emoji106]

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton

Double post

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here