Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournemouth away tomorrow

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
I think a game like this is more likely to be abused than Newcastle. Will be £30 for a Newcastle ticket. It's also an expensive time of year.

I also think this will calm down a bit. Now we know Day 1 points for league games are the total number eligible for a ticket, there may be less of a panic from some who are comfortably safe already.
Hopefully you are wrong but if the club realise as everyone else does that it's expensive that time of year they will dangle a carrot of higher loyalty points for attending
I hope I'm wrong

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Hopefully you are wrong but if the club realise as everyone else does that it's expensive that time of year they will dangle a carrot of higher loyalty points for attending
I hope I'm wrong

Newcastle should be 15 points. If a game in Newcastle on Dec 30th isn't 15 points then I'm struggling to imagine any away game being 15 points.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Half full?

35c749b82a64918769e28ef0d107e6f1.jpg

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
£10 for 10points, why is anybody surprised?

And why is anyone a nob for buying a ticket for the points? I haven't done it, but I can understand those that have.

My suggestion to the club is to not announce how many loyalty points until AFTER a fixture has been played. The awarded points then credited after the fixture. This would cut out most of those buying for points with no intention of attending.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
And why is anyone a nob for buying a ticket for the points? I haven't done it, but I can understand those that have. .

How can you honestly ask that question?

I'm sitting here listening to it on the radio because I couldn't get a ticket due to having to wait on a late decision.. and they were sold out when I found out we could go.

That said, other pictures I've seen at the game are nowhere near as bad as that picture above.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
In all honesty, is there realistically a way this could have been prevented.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
How can you honestly ask that question?

I'm sitting here listening to it on the radio because I couldn't get a ticket due to having to wait on a late decision.. and they were sold out when I found out we could go.

That said, other pictures I've seen at the game are nowhere near as bad as that picture above.

Of course it's not an ideal situation, but if people are missing out on Arsenal and West Ham tickets because they are 10 pts or under the thresholds, what do you expect them to do? £10 gets them tickets for other games. Yes, far from ideal, but don't blame the fans, the club have created the situation imho through being generous with awarding points. I'd have left this one as £10, points TBC and awarded them after.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here