Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alan brazil & Joey Barton

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
1) I sincerely hope CH is still in charge next season, even if the club kicks off in the Championship
2) I don't want 'Arry anywhere NEAR the club, let alone in the home dugout
3) Brazil is one of the biggest bellends on national radio.

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
I heard this this morning too.

Joey Barton then went on to mention how Chris Hughton is a 'top of the championship manager' rather than a premier league manager, and how he hopes we don't replace him with a 'premier league manager' if things go t*ts up come Christmas. Couldn't believe my ears!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The club didn't manage to give CH any top flight quality strikers. But unlike countless egotists in the same profession who whinge to the media (Poyet), CH just gets on with it and is doing a good job yet again. Despite the odds, he's delivered much improved performances in the last three games and four vital points.

CH deserves to remain our manager for the entire season and beyond if he wants it. The Board won't be replacing him.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I hope there is no way CH will be sacked. He should be given the full season to try and keep us in this league. The last thing the players need is the additional pressure of a noose around the managers neck. We need stability to give us the best chance and as long as the players continue to give the effort I have seen so far they should get our 100% support, win, lose or draw.

From the sounds of it I am pleased I have never listened to 5 live, sounds utter rubbish.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Joey Barton then went on to mention how Chris Hughton is a 'top of the championship manager' rather than a premier league manager, and how he hopes we don't replace him with a 'premier league manager' if things go t*ts up come Christmas. Couldn't believe my ears!

Was there really NOTHING else for those two muppets to talk about this morning? I know that show often scrapes the barrel, but when you start to speculate about replacing a manager whose job doesn't appear to be at risk in the first place you've got to have a serious think about the content you're putting out there!

Apart from that, I don't really get what Barton is ON about? :dunce:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
There are one or two people in the media, whose opinions are worth reading or listening to, but those two would be at the bottom of my list.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Brazil earlier today in the studio:

372185f3c5419a1ceae4526d8ab2724f.jpg

It's staggering that he has gainful employment in anything resembling the sporting journalist fraternity. Useless.

It's an interesting point. Who is the most useless commentator in Sports media?

Brazil, Merson or Crooks?

It's a tough call. They all make a good living with no knowledge.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
1) I sincerely hope CH is still in charge next season, even if the club kicks off in the Championship
2) I don't want 'Arry anywhere NEAR the club, let alone in the home dugout
3) Brazil is one of the biggest bellends on national radio.

This.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
The only concern for me is if Martin O'Neill walks from the Republic of Ireland job. His assistant Roy Keane wants back in at club management, so I can't see him taking it, leaving Hughton as definitely one of the favourites...

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I'd love to like TS but with Brazil at the helm in the morning there is absolutely nothing to tune in for eg 1hr comprises of 30mins of adverts, 10mins of betting news, 5mins of headline news and 15mins of call us or get in touch appeals (which ironically they never allow through but could if they stopped repeating the appeal for people to get in touch). It's just s hit. Utter garbage. The only decent presenter is Danny Kelly. He's a good listen in the evenings if stuck in the car etc

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Alan Brazil is a heart attack waiting to happen. Looks very ill.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Joey Barton, savage and brasil can actually make me turn of the radio........
Bitter morons who get paid to piss people off. Make Lineker and Shearer seem like Brian Moore, well more or less.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

With respect If you listen to these fools then you need to question what channel you are tuning into.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here