Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alan brazil & Joey Barton

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
On the radio just now. Both hoping Bloom doesn't give Hughton the bullet come January. I'm sure Chris appreciates their kind words. Brazil - "Brighton are currently fifth from bottom. I'm praying Chrissy Hughton keeps his job come January. Don't do it Tony! Harry is out of a job so it might work out ok in the end"

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
On the radio just now. Both hoping Bloom doesn't give Hughton the bullet come January. I'm sure Chris appreciates their kind words. Brazil - "Brighton are currently fifth from bottom. I'm praying Chrissy Hughton keeps his job come January. Don't do it Tony! Harry is out of a job so it might work out ok in the end"

Not gonna happen.

Just proves how little they know about us, the club & our chairman......

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

How out of touch can one man be :ffsparr:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Jesus Christ, has Brazil been on the sauce already this morning? No matter what happens this season we will be kicking off next season with Chris as our manager. He would deserve that for keeping us up and his track record of getting clubs up is second to none, there would be no-one better.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
There is barely a fan among us who'd want Bloom to bin Hughton if we went down. And NONE whatsoever who'd want him replaced by that useless cockney tax avoiding media darling.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Brazil is an absolute mess these days. Just look at the state of him.

Attachments

• IMG_0334.JPG
    IMG_0334.JPG
    161.7 KB · Views: 2,026

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Silly comment - West Ham are 4th. from bottom and B'muff are 2nd. from bottom, both with historical 'Arry connections, so both far more likely to make fools of themselves with him than we are.
Anyway, I prefer to take the view that we are 16th, not 'fifth from bottom'.....................................

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Brazil is just headline grabbing, so it sounds good for his mass following of none.
He's just another former player who likes the sound of his own gob.
As if! He's got the ear of Tony Bloom!!
:tosser:

On a side note, Brazil is one of those people, that no matter where you sit, he'll always be next to you :cool:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
There is barely a fan among us who'd want Bloom to bin Hughton if we went down. And NONE whatsoever who'd want him replaced by that useless cockney tax avoiding media darling.

You might just have hit on that most elusive of things: a poll question with a 100% agreement rate (except Palace fans). Worth a go (making the poll public)?

"Even if we're relegated this season would you prefer Harry Redknap as BHAFC manager instead of Chris Hughton?"

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Pair of em should be wrapped in a scrotum

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
He wouldn't do it anyway, IF we go down Hughton is our best shot at coming straight back up.

I agree it's unlikely Bloom would sack Hughton. Hughton would more than likely do a Hyppia but at seasons end, assuming a very poor season.

If we got relegated but were still in with a shout of saving ourselves until the bitter end, then maybe Hughton would stick around. I think he is very upset inside that he hasn't been given the complete toolbox (strikers) to make a fight of it in the first half of the season, hopefully that will be remedied in January.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
He wouldn't do it anyway, IF we go down Hughton is our best shot at coming straight back up.
100% corrcect
Burnley stayed loyal with Dyche and the loyalty paid off
Hughton here for the long term unless he decides to leave for another club
Hughton is a great ambassador for this club long may his reign continue(even if we were relegated)
If we were relegated many wouldn't blame hughton but the summer transfer window not getting a striker

Last edited:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Get rid now.
He just gets too emotional during matches and loses his head completely.

59b430d5d915b218aa000001.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here