Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today's PL matches

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Could be a goal-fest in the United game based on how each team has started the season.

(Disclaimer: I thought Spurs would put a load past Swansea yesterday)

snedger

Jun 13, 2011
I'm trying to be impartial, but probably woukd not like an Arsenal win.
Almost p1553d myself laughing when rhe Arse fan cheered so loudly at the side netting and post shots - maybe it's their first football game?
Edit - now supporting Chelsea, guy in an Arse shirt reminds me too much of the Fast Show parody

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Man U leading after 4 minutes

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
7 minutes in and Everton haven't touched the ball in United's half yet according to 5Live.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Chelsea 0-0 Arsenal after 30 mins. Man U v Everton to come and imagine thinking 10 years ago that we would be wishing for a Man U win to keep Everton below us in the table, that is how far we have come, unbelievable

Funny. I've been watching this game from the start (great goal by Valencia), and it's only when I read your post that it actually occurred to me that it's directly relevant to us :lol:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Mick Hucknall has aged (pot, kettle)

Fairly or unfairly, he's one of those celebrities that I've always imagined to be a bit of a dick. Not sure why. He just makes me think that.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Funny. I've been watching this game from the start (great goal by Valencia), and it's only when I read your post that it actually occurred to me that it's directly relevant to us :lol:

I've only started watching Prem footy this season and have been exactly the same, this affects us now!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Mick Hucknall has aged (pot, kettle)

Looked like Fergy's mad uncle - bet he doesn't get his leg over every 5 minutes now like he claims to have done back in his hay day.

As for Hucknell... reminded me of this

ver ver drunk.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here