Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ronald Koeman NEXT to be sacked

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I hope that Everton win handsomely as nothing would please me more than to see the smile wiped off smug Eddies face as I consider him to be one of the most detestable managers in football closely following on behind Billy Davies

LVGull

May 13, 2016
I hope that Everton win handsomely as nothing would please me more than to see the smile wiped off smug Eddies face as I consider him to be one of the most detestable managers in football closely following on behind Billy Davies

Bit harsh

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010

Just doing his job, and pretty successfully to be fair

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Perm one from Paul Ince, Andre Villas-Boas, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer or Avram Grant.

I think the problem is that CPFC 2010 Limited keep choosing managers that aren't big enough names for such a club. However there is one manager that I think fits the bill perfectly, and I'm pretty sure he's available.

afcb

Dec 14, 2007

I now get why you are the top poster on here

no really

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
prince charming shirley has to back him until the transfer window at least? and who on earth would want the job now?

Are you kidding ?

Frank De Feat has just picked up five million quid for 2 months work. Any out of work manager would be falling over themselves to land a contract at Zippo's for a bit.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
...work...

I can't decide if you are massively underestimating the effort needed to turn up there for 2 months. Or hugely exaggerating what De Boer has done during that time.

Either way, that's 5m less for Palace to pay their debtors in a few years.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Ish it becaush I ish Dutsch?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here