Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will 'they' weasel their way out of this one?

Do you think palace are as good as down already

• Yes

Votes: 57 25.3%
  • No

Votes: 112 49.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 36 16.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 20 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Yes they will. They always do. They'll stay up for the foreseeable future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
They will still beat us home and away. Even if we became European Champions that would still happen.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
I think they are definitely going down this time, my worry is whether we will be joining them.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Grrr don't ask a question in the thread title only to ask the opposite in the poll!

Anyway, if you're going to have a run like their's right at the start of the season is the best time for it. Roy will get them organised and they will probably survive.

It's been a while though so it could turn out that Hodgson can't compete anymore.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I think they will survive although I suspect they'll get through at least one more manager and perhaps £50m in January.

Once they get back to their very simple & dull percentage football with Zaha earned free kicks and Benteke or Dann 3 point goals, they'll wriggle to 16th or 17th. Not the European place their owners want but it's tough in the Premier League.

Watch out for the following stats in any one of their next three fixtures of which I think they may scrap some points:

Possession: 15%
Shots on target: 1
Shots: 1
Goals: 1

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
It's easy to see them being P8 W0 D0 L8 if that is the case then most players will feel they are on their way to relegation and Palace do have a squad of players who don't give 100% if they don't feel confident.

If they start to get some results under Roy against the 3 title favourites then they could make a rapid improvement

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Yes, they'll be fine - irritating but I think they will be following a second change of manager and then return of Allardyce.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
People talking about their next 3 against
Man City A
Man Utd A
Chelsea H
Are hard, I've looked beyond that
Newcastle A
West Ham H
Spurs. A
Everton H
Aren't easy either, with their current form and confidence could be a few more defeats and clean sheets up the other end to come yet

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
People talking about their next 3 against
Man City A
Man Utd A
Chelsea H
Are hard, I've looked beyond that
Newcastle A
West Ham H
Spurs. A
Everton H
Aren't easy either, with their current form and confidence could be a few more defeats and clean sheets up the other end to come yet

It would be great if palace could be completely marooned at the bottom, 3 wins on the bounce and still bottom type marooned.
But obviously the last thing we need is for palace to be marooned at the bottom, assuming it's not the albion keeping them company.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Unfortunately they will spend big time in January probably outbidding us on all our targets.

Do the Albion and palace have much of a crossover when it comes to transfer policy?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Yes, they'll be fine - irritating but I think they will be following a second change of manager and then return of Allardyce.

No chance he will return.

Yes they are fooked and will go down. Who is going to join them in Jan when they are bottom ? Does Parrish risk spending millions in fees and wages to give them a fighting chance ? Can't see it myself.

This one is for real. They won't escape this time. Sadly we will be joining them

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
as usual.

After their record breaking start to the season and the prospect of yet more records to come.

Do you think our northern neighbours are as good as down already?
Or
Are you thinking they'll still wriggle their way out of this?

With the ultimate 'kick in the knackers' question:-

Will they stay up at the Albion's expense? :down:

Regardless of their bad start, there are worse squads in the division, I would say. So, I expect their fortunes to pick up and it's far too early to say they are down. I don't care much either way. Whether it relates to our season, I have no idea.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Regardless of their bad start, there are worse squads in the division, I would say. So, I expect their fortunes to pick up and it's far too early to say they are down. I don't care much either way. Whether it relates to our season, I have no idea.
A bad manager can take a half decent squad down. Just look at what Hyypia nearly did.
They also only have one striker until Jan. They are seriously fooked

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Going to be lucky to get anything from their next 3 fixtures, given what they did to Watford City will tear them a new one and Utd and Chelsea should also win comfortably.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
No chance he will return.

Yes they are fooked and will go down. Who is going to join them in Jan when they are bottom ? Does Parrish risk spending millions in fees and wages to give them a fighting chance ? Can't see it myself.

This one is for real. They won't escape this time. Sadly we will be joining them

Allardyce is someone who appears to be motivated by money. Wouldn't rule it out.

Parrish appears to be a voice-piece for the Americans, who, if they go down will try and recoup their losses by selling the better players, they will then get out leaving a mess.

That is why they will throw money at Allardyce.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here