Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Redknapp has left!

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Bit like Palace? Ran it close last season after losing their way massively and still running relegation form.

Such a shame as I was enjoying him funk it right up.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Go totally against the nsc opinion it seems but I like redknapp . His interviews always entertaining . Has some great stories and is just a likeable cockney to me . Clearly he has peaked but football is more entertaining for me with redknapp in it .

D

Deleted member 2719

Go totally against the nsc opinion it seems but I like redknapp . His interviews always entertaining . Has some great stories and is just a likeable cockney to me . Clearly he has peaked but football is more entertaining for me with redknapp in it .

Likeable are you serious, he would stab you in the back then twice in the face, he is seriously horrible cockney gangster.

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
Certainly he had the richest dog in the league.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Harry-Redknapp.jpg

"Bunch of cvnts, I hate it up norf, hope they go down."

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Well yes it's entertaining, but he's a ****ing ****.

He was at Pompy and promised he'd never go to SCC. Which he then immediately did. I think he relegated SCC and went back to Pompy, and wasted their money. He was doing well at Spurs (for a season or so) but his head got too big, so that ended badly.
Since then he's been completely inept, spending a fortune and doing crap deals, always ending with him blaming the players (triffic lads) for not being good enough. It is never ever his fault.

He's a tw@

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I'm surprised that he can leave those amazing fans.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
At least he is available for the Palace job when Woy gets fired.

I reckon he will be there for the whole season regardless of results. They can't keep paying out compo

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I reckon he will be there for the whole season regardless of results. They can't keep paying out compo
It's cheaper than relegation. They'll probably offer Sam a huge salary with an obscene survival bonus.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Football needs saving from itself sometimes - Birmingham and 'Arry were the perfect storm in that respect making Stockdales move even more puzzling as we all knew it would end in tears. So why couldn't he?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Should never have dumped Rowlett, a club that has bigger designs than talent. I wonder if our 'Arry has bankrupted them, and if he hasn't, questions will be asked.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Ladbrokes have Steve Cotterell as favourite to take over at 5-2 with Billy Davies at 5-1 and Alan Curbishley at 6-1 what a joke that club is.

Why is Curbishley always in the manager rankings, he can't be arsed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here