Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Redknapp has left!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
:lol:

"Basically they were quicker than us in the second half, sharper, and we disintegrated a bit really."
"The goals came from basic errors. What can you do about it?"
"You stand there as a manager, what can I do about that? What can anyone do. It was just rank, poor play from us that cost us goals. It was very difficult."

I don't know Harry, but it definitely wasn't your fault.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Stockers come to Birmingham lad, we're bigger than that shite on the south coast, we'll have you in the Prem next season son.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Stockers come to Birmingham lad, we're bigger than that shite on the south coast, we'll have you in the Prem next season son.

I think the phrase he used was "we won't be in this division next season". Bit harsh to be getting rid of him he appears to be keeping that promise at the moment.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Any manager expecting to survive at Birmingham needs to think long and hard before signing up.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
They've now tried both foreign flair and English traditional style - neither with any success. Where will the owners of Birmingham go next?

They know that Gus is available...

Joshski

Mar 18, 2008
Well that didn't last long, bet stockdale is regretting leaving us for more money. Can easily see them playing in league one next season, were lucky to avoid the drop last season!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here