Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you hate anyone enough to give them a Burnley season ticket?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Burnley are OK. Offloaded Gray, built a new training ground. Tend to buy players that fit their system rather than mercenary glamour boys. Not sure why the hate?

Always preferred them to Middlesbrough two years ago. And who can forget this?

[yt]i49-WpW1Ey0[/yt]

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I find it difficult to use the words 'Burnley' and 'Football' in the same sentence. I've always preferred artistry to thuggish intimidation.
Barton doesn't play for them now. Silly thread, really - there are people out there who would like a Burnley season ticket - Burnley fans for a start.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Using your approach, GT49er, we would forgive all clubs after their nasty players left. I still can't stand Burnley, or Leyton Orient, and Scott McGleish left years ago. Don't like Middlesbrough either, and Ramirez left this summer.

Players represent their clubs, and if they cheat, foul badly, feign injury or wallow in a club's misery, I take a dislike to them.

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
Every Brighton fan should savour the Reading v Burnley season finale video for the rest of their lives.

Burnley made this possible - we must nevet forget. And for that matter, I can forgive them anything (well, almost)

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Using your approach, GT49er, we would forgive all clubs after their nasty players left. I still can't stand Burnley, or Leyton Orient, and Scott McGleish left years ago. Don't like Middlesbrough either, and Ramirez left this summer.

Players represent their clubs, and if they cheat, foul badly, feign injury or wallow in a club's misery, I take a dislike to them.
Hope you've found a way to forgive one particular club for the likes of Paul Clark, Alex Dawson, George Ley, and Richard Carpenter then?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Mourinho the eye-gouger (an unpleasant person), John McDonnell, Diane Abbott, Trump, Merson (long before he laughed at the Albion) and Tim Lovejoy.

But I would watch them on TV in a reality series called 'Mini Coach Trip' as they're forced to travel round Europe or the States together for a month. The arguments and ego's!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here