Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace v Saints on SKY

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
cheered me up a bit.

CPFC2010 - only 7 years of history and they're braking records already.

"Crystal Palace have gone 439 minutes without a goal at the start of the season. The record was Newcastle on 438 set in 2005-06"

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
[emoji23] I can now enjoy the weekend

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Legendary support.

Screen Shot 2017-09-16 at 14.20.17.png

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
3 more games to go
3 more games of trouble
3 more games for good old Woy
And you'll be sacked tomorrow

(ok not tomorrow but you know what I mean)

Another week of no Palace trolls on NSC :smile:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
With Roy just 3 games away from being the 5th Palace manager this year to leave the club and Steve Parish apparently very bored with interviewing prospective managers would the answer be to have guest celebrity managers each week. Would love to see Boris Johnson and Mr Tumble in the Palace dugouts.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
With Roy just 3 games away from being the 5th Palace manager this year to leave the club and Steve Parish apparently very bored with interviewing prospective managers would the answer be to have guest celebrity managers each week. Would love to see Boris Johnson and Mr Tumble in the Palace dugouts.

It works on that Hislop/Merton show?

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010

Parish should take over, we know he wants to and he knows so much

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I know their next three games are man city, man utd and chelsea, but I find it hard to believe they would actually lose 8 in a row, or even go 8 without scoring. Even if it's something like city or chelsea being tired from mid-week european matches, or a dodgy ref decision, a slice of luck etc. Something will happen to give them a win, and as it will be against one of the big boys, it will mean more and they will come back gloating about beating such a massive side and how it means they are looking at a top 10 finish, etc.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
CPFC2010 - only 7 years of history and they're braking records already.
:lol:

"Crystal Palace have gone 439 minutes without a goal at the start of the season. The record was Newcastle on 438 set in 2005-06"
They're up to 450 now.

PS - Newcastle finished 7th that season.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Palace employing a new tactic they're removing the goals

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I know their next three games are man city, man utd and chelsea, but I find it hard to believe they would actually lose 8 in a row, or even go 8 without scoring. Even if it's something like city or chelsea being tired from mid-week european matches, or a dodgy ref decision, a slice of luck etc. Something will happen to give them a win, and as it will be against one of the big boys, it will mean more and they will come back gloating about beating such a massive side and how it means they are looking at a top 10 finish, etc.

Remember Wilf will be back soon, and they'll get a penalty or 2 in those games with him back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here