Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace v Saints on SKY

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
At least they can now claim they are RECORD BREAKERS. Could hold this one for a few years, something for them to shout about

Could we see a season of Derby County proportions? I'm glad they waited for us to join the party before going into freefall.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Chatting with my Palace brother in law yesterday.
He claimed to be relaxed about the next 3 games as they were 0 point games anyway.
He is seeing progress and Palace have just been unlucky.
Apparently someone's going to get thrashed by Palace sooner or later, because of the quality they have.

I am enjoying these chats with him at the moment.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I was quite sad after yesterdays result. This has cheered me up immensely.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
They are relying on the return of Zaha. Is this the same Zaha that was on the pitch when they got dismantled by Huddersfield?

Yeah, Dazet Zaha, you know, the one Roy Hodgson rated so highly he gave him one England cap, for a friendly against Sweden, as a 83rd minute sub. Never called him up again.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
A handful of yellows and a couple of terrible misses to add to their misery too.

Its a complete mess up there.

Fountainhead

Jan 31, 2011
Herts
With Roy just 3 games away from being the 5th Palace manager this year to leave the club and Steve Parish apparently very bored with interviewing prospective managers would the answer be to have guest celebrity managers each week. Would love to see Boris Johnson and Mr Tumble in the Palace dugouts.

I think you'll find 'Mr Tumble' is out injured at the moment

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Chatting with my Palace brother in law yesterday.
He claimed to be relaxed about the next 3 games as they were 0 point games anyway.
He is seeing progress and Palace have just been unlucky.
Apparently someone's going to get thrashed by Palace sooner or later, because of the quality they have.

I am enjoying these chats with him at the moment.

I hope you're being sympathetic, nodding in the right places, showing concern, etc., etc., before finally not being able to keep a straight face and pissing all over his parade!

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
It's only fair and decent to thank all the peeps at CPFC for providing some much-needed hilarity in our troubled world. Comedy Gold, LONG may it continue. :clap:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Yeah, Dazet Zaha, you know, the one Roy Hodgson rated so highly he gave him one England cap, for a friendly against Sweden, as a 83rd minute sub. Never called him up again.

Wrong, he played v Scotland, sadly I was there to see it.

Edit: Woy may not have been manager.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Worst side in all 4 divisions in 2016
2nd worst side since xmas 2015 to now
Worst start ever

Yet they have world class players .

Have a bunch of fans ever been so deluded for so long

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Worst side in all 4 divisions in 2016
2nd worst side since xmas 2015 to now
Worst start ever

Yet they have world class players .

Have a bunch of fans ever been so deluded for so long

Be nice, they do have a lovely stadium... oh

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
It does start to look as though Allardyce had the right idea at the end of last season. I guess he had the closest view of the problems they were likely to suffer this season - and didn't think it was worth hanging around for it to happen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here