Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace v Saints on SKY

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
In response to GCCM

Southampton are possibly a team that we can keep in touch with. Also, I would prefer there to be more contenders for relegation than less - could increase our chances of survival. Anyway, just my opinion and I appreciate there are other ways of looking at it.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Watching it on my Now TV day pass but the picture seems very dark is this normal for sky or due to the poor lighting at Palace. It is now way near as clear and concise as last nights picture.

Just made the same comment to my son. Watching in UHD and if honest the picture is poor. Must be Croydon gloom

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
The 'atmosphere' sounds reminiscent of Bournemouth last night. A drum and a few joining in. It really is appalling and the media should stop bigging it up.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
When will the pricks decide they have made the wrong decision about Hodgson as well
They have got Man City, Man Utd and Chelsea next (going to get sweet fa from those)
Surely if they want to be fair and consistent with their managers he will have to go too after the Chelsea game

Its a lovely thought that if they get beat today they could start the season on a run of 8 consecutive losses. That would more than temper my disappointment if the Albion fail to pick up many points.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
England-v-Norway---Intern-011.jpg

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
They're playing in suspiciously similar colours.

Edit: From a distance.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I Palace defend in a rigid formation I think they'll have the same problem as us - making it too easy for the opposition to play the ball around and find an opening.

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
Is there a pikey wedding on today in Croydon? I can't think of any other reason there's so many empty seats at smellhust this afternoon.

On a side note, how Hennessy gets anywhere near a so called football club is beyond me:shrug:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Empty seats all over the place yes. The Palace faithful, they are very passionate about their footy up there, going back to Tottenham, Chelsea and Arsenal in their droves?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Its raining hard now, the gloom really has set in, lets hope they left their skylights open on their caravans

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Palace fans singing 'you don't know what you're doing'. Bit unfair on Woy I thought, he's only just taken over his 'dream job'.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Palace fans singing 'you don't know what you're doing'. Bit unfair on Woy I thought, he's only just taken over his 'dream job'.

All I can hear them singing is "Whoa oo whoa oo whoa" over and over and over again. I suppose it's easier for the dimwit Palace gimps to sing songs with no words but it's really, really annoying.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
All I can hear them singing is "Whoa oo whoa oo whoa" over and over and over again. I suppose it's easier for the dimwit Palace gimps to sing songs with no words but it's really, really annoying.

20 of them singing with a sky microphone right in front of them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here