Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Not upset with the result...

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Yeah, if you went to games you'd understand.

Maybe the medication you are taking is clouding your memory but i'm a season ticket holder. Other than that carry on.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
The way we just fizzled out after they took the lead was the most worrying aspect for me. We are going to be behind quite possibly in a large percentage of the games we play. If our only tactic is to defend and hope for a goal on the counter, what do we do when we go behind?

Pray?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
The way we just fizzled out after they took the lead was the most worrying aspect for me. We are going to be behind quite possibly in a large percentage of the games we play. If our only tactic is to defend and hope for a goal on the counter, what do we do when we go behind?

I don't think defending was a tactic at the end, it was more like giving the ball away cheaply and having to defend from our own mistakes and bad decisions. We sort of lack composure and concentration, psychological I guess? We just need to stay smart for the full 90.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Yeah, if you went to games you'd understand.

What a ****ing stupid thing to say. So to have an opinion, you have to attend games? Utter shyt.

And Spence is a ST holder which pretty much pisses on your parade.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
We could be 18th by Saturday night. Worst case scenario.

Best case is 17th.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
We could be 18th by Saturday night. Worst case scenario.

Best case is 17th.

16th? Champions?

16th.jpg

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
What a ****ing stupid thing to say. So to have an opinion, you have to attend games? Utter shyt.

And Spence is a ST holder which pretty much pisses on your parade.

Well it is OK to offer an opinion but the credibility of said opinion would be called into question of the person opining does not watch the games. No?

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
What the hell is that suppose to mean?
The poster is making a valid point about substitutions. Ibe changed the game, whilst we retained ineffective players on the pitch until the manager made his reactive decisions. Shit, Plan A is out the window, what do we do now. CH is rigid and formulaic and that has its strengths and has got us to where we are now. However, in the PL, caution inevitably results in defeat. Our supposed talisman ( Knockaert ) has been largely ineffective in 5 games now but was kept on until late in the game, when his abject failure to defend properly ( together with Hemed ) resulted in Ibe setting up a goal. There is no unwritten rule that says subs can't be made before the 80th minute ( Peter Taylor once made a triple change in the 28th min when we were two down and salvaged a draw ) The game was crying out for an injection of pace at HT and surely it was time to have given our record signing a decent run-out. None of us have a clue what he is capable of. CH is only proactive when it concerns the defence. e.g Bruno at Watford. You only get limited opportunities to win games at this level and losing to a bang average and out of sorts Bmuff, does nothing to allay fears that the overly cautious approach will gain us very little.

By jove I like your style sir!

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Every argument is based on logic at a base level.

My point is that more than one player plays on that side of the pitch and we had 11 men behind the ball for both goals. So, no, it wasn't Suttner's fault.

Only ten for the second, as Gross wasn't on the pitch.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Well it is OK to offer an opinion but the credibility of said opinion would be called into question of the person opining does not watch the games. No?

No. I listed the stupid songs that were sung. You don't have to be at the game to understand them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here