Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jose Izquierdo

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Did he actually touch the ball tonight? I can't recall a single touch...

i was getting excited when he came on .... then spent the rest of the game wondering if he had
just have this horrid feeling, and really really hope that he won't prove to be a flop, still in truth it's far far far too early to leap to conclusions.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Burn him.

sant andreu

Dec 18, 2011
i thought we played well most of the game but we were playing pretty hopeful and headless not very good football by the time he came on. Wanted to see him come on earlier and help attack when they were putting the pressure on

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Perhaps judge him when he has a full game ???

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Not all his fault though - if no-one passes to him, and the ball isn't in his area, he's not going to get many touches. And if he drops deep to get it, we'll be complaining that he's too deep.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Blimey.

He didn't get a touch because it didn't find him.

Apart from a couple of showings of incredible pace.

And there's a bemoaning thread about it ?

Strewth.

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
90 min on Tuesday will give us more idea. If the players had actually passed to him, it would have helped

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
£13 + Million for an off the bench option seems a tad luxurious. He's either not quite as good as the scouts/recruitment team thought or CH is being a tad negative.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
i was getting excited when he came on .... then spent the rest of the game wondering if he had
just have this horrid feeling, and really really hope that he won't prove to be a flop, still in truth it's far far far too early to leap to conclusions.

No one passed to him or in front of him that I saw, bit like AK second half

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here