Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jose Izquierdo

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
He was the same against West Brom in the latter part of the game I thought. I.e ball watching and not really putting a shift in

Really !.. in all the time AK has been with us I can honestly never remember a game where i thought he was not putting a shift in as it were. He always works hard for me.

Wether he switches of defensively at times is another thing, but the man is always busting a gut for Blue and White

i think to suggest other wise is pretty unfair.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Wether he switches of defensively at times is another thing, but the man is always busting a gut for Blue and White

i think to suggest other wise is pretty unfair.[/QUOTE]

Maybe it was that then... but he seemed to lack any enthusiasm helping Rosenior out in latter part of the West Brom game defensively... yet sprung into life in an attacking move a few minutes later.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
As you appear to not be able to read or understand English I have highlighted it for you.

No. That just voices an opinion that we can't drop him. You suggested that the club felt he was undroppable. Perhaps its just the way you worded it

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
So ONE poster says we can't drop him and you interpret that as he is undroppable. As I said you are obsessed with having the last word :moo:

Not at all, my reply was in answer to that one poster hence I quoted his post and NOBODY on here knows what the clubs and CH view is. We can only answer the opinions quoted on here by the posters not that of the club management.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Bloody hell, what did I start?!

Whilst I generally agree a player shouldn't be undroppable, in this case with our lack of strikers and need for goals from midfield, I think we do need to start Knockaert as he can create something out of nothing. He does this more than any other player we have and I feel we need to accept any defensive shortcomings he may have because of that.

It is all about opinions but I thought he didn't get any support from Rosenior on Friday night and IMO LR had a very poor game which didn't help AK at all.

He might not have had his best game Friday but usually he is very good at tracking back and defending and as I said I thought he played very well against WBA and Watford.

Back on topic, I hope Jose is given a run out up front tomorrow night to see if he can do it there.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Everyone saying Knockaert wasn't putting in a shift defensively late in the West Brom game, or against Bournemouth needs to see that in both those games Liam Rosenior was the full back.

Perhaps, Rosenior was telling him to stay up, that way if Rosy wins the ball he has an out ball up the wing. Bruno may prefer having Knocky back to help him. With Bruno at right back Knocky ALWAYS puts in a shift.

Its not necessarily down to Knockaert.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Nobody is saying AK should be dropped. I am saying that IMHO he hasnt been as infuential this season for us and if he needs replacing either during or to start a game there is no way CH wont do it. It is not beyond the realms if possibility that he could be dropped.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
I don't want to see Mr K defending, we have a back 4 and more defensive players to do that. I want to see him collecting passes and going forward with his amazing runs on their goal. ....when he scores, all is forgotten.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here