Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's your favourite ever football photograph?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
4801354.jpg

I was at that game punk:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
A mate of mine is a Reading fan. When he retired I made a card with this on it. The legendary Robin Friday celebrating scoring a goal. Classic.

Friday.jpg

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I like the one that was/is in the Sackville pub of goalie(Grummitt?) in black and white. Used to sit by it on the way to the Footie(via the Kendal, Portland, sometimes the Rutland/Aldrington/exchange and maybe the Cliftonville.......ah, good times

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Not Albion related, but one where my dad is stood next to Bobby Charlton, when the great man held one of his soccer schools in Bexhill, way back in the late 80's.

Yes, I was able to have a chat with him when my lad won a place on his Crawley course in 1990. Chatted more about the state of and poor quality of driving more than football but was a privilege to spend time with the great man.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Yes, I was able to have a chat with him when my lad won a place on his Crawley course in 1990. Chatted more about the state of and poor quality of driving more than football but was a privilege to spend time with the great man.

That's good to here :thumbsup:

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Some more

Attachments

• img428.jpg
    img428.jpg
    253.3 KB · Views: 1,385
  • img429.jpg
    img429.jpg
    248 KB · Views: 1,384
  • ward1.jpeg
    ward1.jpeg
    8.5 KB · Views: 1,382
  • media-storehouse_1519247.jpg
    media-storehouse_1519247.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 1,388

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
A personal favourite from that glorious summer all those years back...........................

Gascoigne-England-Euro-96small.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Being old, I remember this (also watching it on tv in black and white). A phenomenal day.

View attachment 89386

Strange day. 'The crosses of St George are flying high!". Er, no they weren't. Everyone was waving a Union flag. The UK and GB Was England, in England, back then. Also, football was so unremarkable and/or inaccessible to those not living a walk from a stadium that you could have rocked up to that final and paid on the gate. Imagine that!

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Strange day. 'The crosses of St George are flying high!". Er, no they weren't. Everyone was waving a Union flag. The UK and GB Was England, in England, back then. Also, football was so unremarkable and/or inaccessible to those not living a walk from a stadium that you could have rocked up to that final and paid on the gate. Imagine that!

My Dad lived in London at the time and got a ticket for the final through a work colleague, because the colleagues brother didn't go because he was playing cricket.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here