Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Members

0 Not allowed!
    We are a third of the way through October and the club have still not dispatched the kids (YS+) packs. Both my lads spent their own pocket money on YS+ membership back in flipping May. They have received nothing 5 months later. Not good enough.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Anyone yet? I think my desire for this goodie tin is slightly irrational but I get more impatient the more the club make me wait.
      "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain." (Philippians 1:21)
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      The club are really pushing Bronze memberships today. I've received two emails.

1. Non-STH / Non-member: If you want a Liverpool ticket you'll want to be signing up to be a member today.
      2. STH: If you want to bring a guest to the Liverpool game, you'll want to tell them to sign up to be a member today.
      Iíve been getting a few emails recently about the bronze membership. I had it (or itís equivalent) the last few years but decided not to pay since I hadnít had to pay to renew before and felt it was another way to more money out of occasional yet loyal fans. I do wonder how many did the same as me because I havenít had a problem getting a ticket so far this season.

0 Not allowed!
      A Young Seagulls Plus pack in a tin arrived here today .
      Please buy from Amazon via this link. Thanks.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      My boys got theirs and are very happy.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
      A Young Seagulls Plus pack in a tin arrived here today .
      Likewise, saves me buying a pair of gloves for the daughter this winter Nice little pack actually, she'll be happy with it for sure.
      I quite fancy taking the night air!

0 Not allowed!
      My sons Young Seagull pack arrived on Friday, no bronze membership pack for me though

2 Not allowed!
      My tin arrived in Cumbria yesterday, but I'm not that bothered about it. As a supporter of 50 years, the reason why I purchased bronze membership was to enhance my chances of getting tickets for all the away games north of Birmingham (amongst others). Now I find that tickets are sold out for every game well before I'm eligible to apply. I see no reason why this situation should change. So for me, buying bronze membership was essentially a waste of money. I have followed the Albion the length and breadth of the country, come rain come shine and to some pretty grotty places. It now appears that such loyalty counts for nothing. Loyal supporters are considered to be those who buy season tickets. The scheme is seriously flawed and needs an overhaul.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Ripon Gull View Post
      My tin arrived in Cumbria yesterday, but I'm not that bothered about it. As a supporter of 50 years, the reason why I purchased bronze membership was to enhance my chances of getting tickets for all the away games north of Birmingham (amongst others). Now I find that tickets are sold out for every game well before I'm eligible to apply. I see no reason why this situation should change. So for me, buying bronze membership was essentially a waste of money. I have followed the Albion the length and breadth of the country, come rain come shine and to some pretty grotty places. It now appears that such loyalty counts for nothing. Loyal supporters are considered to be those who buy season tickets. The scheme is seriously flawed and needs an overhaul.
      I didn't buy a membership for the same reasons you mentioned, I don't think there will be any difference in chances with or without it. How times have changed, no longer just 150 of us on a Tuesday night at Stockport, or a few hundred at Carlisle and Hartlepool (or pick anywhere else north of London) trying to be the 12th man. That no longer counts as loyalty. But this has been discussed on numerous other threads, not worth going over it again, loyalty is measured by money spent in Brighton these days.
      face piles of trials, with smiles
      it riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by GOM View Post
      I didn't buy a membership for the same reasons you mentioned, I don't think there will be any difference in chances with or without it. How times have changed, no longer just 150 of us on a Tuesday night at Stockport, or a few hundred at Carlisle and Hartlepool (or pick anywhere else north of London) trying to be the 12th man. That no longer counts as loyalty. But this has been discussed on numerous other threads, not worth going over it again, loyalty is measured by money spent in Brighton these days.
      I bought mine with exactly the same thoughts in mind.

9am Monday morning tickets go on sale and its a free for all. That is and will always be the only fair way.

How does new young support follow the team away. No chance.

Man Utd cancelled their loyalty scheme for the exact reason to stop the same people getting the tickets.
      I am such a Naughty Boy.