Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AFC Bournemouth vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Call them and cancel what you have just arranged. You have a cooling off period. Then renegotiate your package with a view to leaving Virgin due to new price rises. You should be able to get a package cheaper than you are paying.

Yes, my ex-girlfriend would have been ace at doing that. Unfortunately, she's dumped me - and I can't haggle for toffee!

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Can't believe people are nitpicking about how we are playing.

Jeez, We signed no strikers, and have a load of new players. Of course it's not going to be pretty. Mostly it will be dour. Who cares, if we stay in games?

Also, the wingers' commitment to defending is outstanding.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Great defensive display from us but we cannot keep this up for another 45 mins. They will get one

D

Deleted member 2719

Can't believe people are nitpicking about how we are playing.

Jeez, We signed no strikers, and have a load of new players. Of course it's not going to be pretty. Mostly it will be dour. Who cares, if we stay in games?

Also, the wingers' commitment to defending is outstanding.

I like to see wingers going forward occasionally.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Appreciate we might have a game plan but surely a great opportunity to give it a go here and get 3 points? Bournemouth crowd will get on their backs the longer it stays 0-0 and a bit more in the attacking third could steal a win!

If the 2nd half goes like the 1st we'll lose 1-0

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Signs that Bmuff getting frustrated. I just hope that Hughton brings on Izquierdo so we carry more threat in attack.

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
Not pretty, but a very commendable defensive display. We are 0-0 away at half-time in the Premier League. I'm happy.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
What was the POINT of the ref waiting for the GK to be taken before blowing the whistle there? The ball had already gone out of play. It was past 45 mins. Just blow for HT. :lolol:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
A lot of honest endeavour from both teams, but not a lot of quality.

The draw would probably suit us more than Bournemouth, but it's there for either team to win it with something special.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here