Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AFC Bournemouth vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Very disappointed with our showing tonight. Seemed scared of them first half and gave too much possession 2nd half.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I think we've been taught a bit of a lesson tonight. 1-0 up and we didn't press on enough for a 2nd like we did against West Brom. You HAVE to kick teams when they are down in this league, because if you don't, they will have the quality to get back into it sooner or later.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Frustrating.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I really dislike Boremuff. A real bogey side for us, pretty much like Brentford used to be. yes i'm being petty and bitter, but if we don't stuff this makeshift, no better than a league one side 4-0 at the Amex, I'll make love to my wife twice in the same month...that's how much they really pee me off

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Pace up front, or a lack of it, was a topic much debated for four and half months on NSC by us mere laymen. The fear was that if we lacked that, opponents could do exactly that, comfort in the knowledge that the Albion can't hurt them. At the same time giving great encouragement to their attacking threats.

I like Hemed, he runs his socks off. but at this level starting him is equivalent to only having 10 men.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
About time we played a little less defensive and put one of our wingers up front to make up for the lack of decent strikers.
Bournemouth is the type of side we should realistically be taking points off. We didn't play badly but we're so toothless in attack that i can't see where our goals will come from.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
2pts dropped. Ibe changed the game. Simple as that really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It just feels so obligatory though. Score early on second half, drop deep and hope for the best.

I know, but it's the CH way. Statiscally, looking a his record, it works more often than not - so, playing the numbers, it works. It's just miserable to watch the last part of the game (the rest of the game is fine, and I want him to stay; he's a fabulous manager, but if we want him (which I do) we have to accept this as part of the package).

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here