Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AFC Bournemouth vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
This is the difference from the Championship isn't it. Give them a slight chance and they'll generally take it. It's then difficult to get back in it.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
The Colombian fella is chunky!

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
This is the difference from the Championship isn't it. Give them a slight chance and they'll generally take it. It's then difficult to get back in it.

This. What more can anyone say.

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
Probably seems a bit odd talking about a lack of attacking threat when we've just let in two goals.

But I can't help thinking all Premier League teams will push up against us, safe in the knowledge we don't have that a type of striker who can really hurt them, It places an awful lot of extra pressure on our midfield and defence.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
IMO Rosenoir doesnt get enough regular football at his age and with injuries etc and he often gives the ball away when he comes on. I think it was last game or the one before (my memorety is sh!) I think it was Knockaert was moaning at him. I think he will make a good coach, but I think he is past it now.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Liam hasn't looked the same player since his injury unfortunately. I know it takes time to get back into the swing of things but we can't afford weak links in the Premier League

I think he's done fine but I was mostly taking the piss out of you misspelling 'weak'

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I can see why hughton chose Liam over scheletto but he's just not as reliable as he was before. I hate to say it as he is a top guy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here