Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AFC Bournemouth vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
What a dire half. Very little possession and just kicking it up the pitch, back to Bournemouth. We really do need to get the ball and hold on to it for more than 5 seconds. That said, Bournemouth have not hurt us.............yet.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Too many sloppy back passes, too many turnovers. If we're going to gift it back to them so easily at least hoof it back way over their heads so they have to chase back.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Can't believe people are nitpicking about how we are playing.

Jeez, We signed no strikers, and have a load of new players. Of course it's not going to be pretty. Mostly it will be dour. Who cares, if we stay in games?

Also, the wingers' commitment to defending is outstanding.

With my Albion head on, I'm happy with that half and keeping it tight away from home is absolutely the right thing to do.
With my football fan head on, it's not been much of a spectacle, both teams have served up some absolute dross!

gmabel830

Aug 12, 2017
"No score - these two need to be reminded that this is supposed to be the best league in the world for football." - Rebecca Lowe

Savage!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Do you think my 3-3 Izzy to score last is out the window..?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Still not convinced that our 18 yard line is the best place in which to conduct most of the match. Just one lucky toe-poke from there and.........................

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
"No score - these two need to be reminded that this is supposed to be the best league in the world for football." - Rebecca Lowe

Savage!

Women, know your limits.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
This is Bournemouth not Man Utd. Great defensively, lets have a go for a goal as well!

btnbelle

Apr 26, 2017
Yes, my ex-girlfriend would have been ace at doing that. Unfortunately, she's dumped me - and I can't haggle for toffee!

Not sure what package you have, I am sure if you tell them you have a cheaper deal in mind with sky, they will offer a cheaper price. Look online what sky have to offer. Price rises in November give everyone the right to cancel their current package. You don't have to haggle just say you can't afford what your paying as your having to cut your hours at work. They won't want to lose your custom. Good luck. If you need any advice, let me know.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I like to see wingers going forward occasionally.

Of course, but the realistic alternative would be Knockaert amd March doing their own thing which won't work in the Premier League.
Hughton has done a fine job in knocking them into line.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here