Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Incident at Parsons Green Tube station

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Ahmed Hassan, 18, of Sunbury, Surrey, charged with attempted murder over Parsons Green Tube attack.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
To your question in relation to armed response units..again i said we should only take such drastic measures in the event of a absolute emergency, the attack happened several days ago now and yet we still see armed units patrolling our streets. or is that just to get people comfortable with the idea,

Call me ignorant if you like but I don't go too much on stats, never have done, it's easy for anyone to tamper with a set of stats in order to suit ones agenda as was made very clear in the Brexit campaign on both sides of the fence.

Admittedly you bring up a fair point about the 80's riots and one that i would have trouble explaining for the time being at least, i'll give you that one. As for the riots in Paris ,.. again i still stand by what i said regards police provocation. put it this way i would be very surprised if it wasn't.

Not sure you fully understand what a police state is..let me tell you it has nothing to do with grown kids firing missiles backwards and forwards in a school playground, a police state is exactly what it says it is, where armed police have total control over your life.with what you say and what you do, no joke you think i'm exaggerating but where we are heading is you wont be able to have a sh*t in peace without getting some form of consent.for it. we are treading on very dangerous ground if we allow this to happen, remember small steps lead to much bigger steps.

Only just seen this post.

What utter moronic crap. You come up with fatuous arguments and ignore anything put in front of you. Regard the 80s riots, are you taking time out with your conspiracy buddies to try and come up with something?

Thought you were just an angry bloke who had a run in with the police but having read your vacuous arguments and the crap you have written about Sandy Hook leads me to believe you are just another moron.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here