Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Incident at Parsons Green Tube station

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
District Line, police & fire brigade in attendance. No service between Earls Court & Wimbledon.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Incident at Parsons Green tube station

Armed police reported on the bbc and sounds of a explosion and people rushing out the station.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Reports of explosion from white container with people suffering burns. At this stage no comment from Police.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Looks like a bag caught fire either was set alight or 'exploded'. Sounds like it is under control now.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Very strange looking item to have 'spontaneously combusted'.

Indeed. It's almost as if the wires were part of some sort of circuit designed to trigger an explosion.

043d625b49dad4bd5b434ba5217668d0.jpg

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
People were injured in the panic to get out of the station, climbing over others.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Indeed. It's almost as if the wires were part of some sort of circuit designed to trigger an explosion.

043d625b49dad4bd5b434ba5217668d0.jpg

I don't really want to get involved in speculation here (although I realise i am)... Having had a fair amount of training in the military on what might be deemed 'suspicious' and then put that into practice in Northern Ireland, Iraq and Afghanistan, if i saw that 'item' by the roadside, buried in a culvert, left outside an entry point or being transported in the back of a car in any of those places I'd be putting in a 4 C'c operation and declaring it a suspected IED.

I hope I'm wrong and it's just some looney DIY'er with a bucket of chlorine powder, a 6v motorbike battery, some wires and a freezer bag off to do some minor electrical jobs somewhere.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Plenty of potential for dna extraction from that collection, Lidl bag, plastic container, wiring, contact terminals. They might not have taken that into consideration when assembling it and carrying it as they might have assumed it would be in a much less salvagable condition after the explosion.
2017-09-15 10.17.52.jpg

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Hopefully they'll have CCTV at the station where the scrote got on. They'll get him.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here