Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Incident at Parsons Green Tube station

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Not sure what your point is.

My point is, you think its a bad idea to deport innocent people, all of the terrorist were not born terrorists, they were at one stage innocent people.

If they can be turned, what guarantees can you have that another member of the family wont turn.

That will always be the problem, you will never know who will bite that hand that feeds them..

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Right, so you want to deport innocent people. How do you decide who they are?

If a member of their family blows themselves up killing people or any other type of murder by their hands, running people over, stabbing etc, then that family gets deported.

And the Mosque, they or their family pray in gets knocked down.

Then and only then you might get other people from the Mosque denouncing them publicly.

They are big on family and if the terrorist knows that his or her entire family will be deported and will never be allowed to return, they might, just might think twice about carrying out their cowardly crime.

Last edited:

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
What utter garbage. In this country we do not accept that women can be treated as second class citizens just because of a religion. That doesn't mean that certain elements don't treat women like that but it that is continually being exposed.

If we accept a religion that treats women as 2nd class citizens then effectively that treatment is being condoned .

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I know a school teacher who was hospitalised by the met police for basically standing near a police officer after the game. I also know of a 16 year old who was whacked multiple time over the head with a truncheon, he too ended up in hospital.

Thank god they didn't have guns on them. That was the worst violence I'd ever seen at a football match and it was all the makings of the police. Of course there are good police officers, but had you gone to the Palace away day, there's no way in a million years you would've defended the actions of the police that day.

Bollocks.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Have you seen any of her other views?

Such as her belief in the paranormal?

"The conclusion is clear, I'm either para-nutty or do have some connection to the paranormal."

http://www.elsas-word-story-image-idea-music-emporium.com/paranormal-evidence.html

Or her questioning whether pet dogs should have the right to choose where they live?

"Should the dog next [door] have the right to choose where to live".

http://www.elsas-word-story-image-idea-music-emporium.com/animal-rights-and-more.html

Or how she has created an alter ego called "Dr Zee" (who she refers to in the third person) who is

"Dr Zee, Brain Trainer, Cogni Sutra Diva, Critical Thinker.
Going for the Good Thinking G-Spots
with Critical Thinking, Clear Thinking. Pleasure!."

http://www.elsas-word-story-image-idea-music-emporium.com/brain-trainer.html

Whose Dog is it, Anyway? -
On Pets, Ownership, and Slavery

An interesting thought provoking article , worthy of further debate , imo .

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
I never said that terrorism would disappear, you're talking a load of hysterical drivel. How many more might have died had the Police not shot the Westminster Bridge terrorist or London Bridge terrorists? What would have happened in Paris had the French Police not been able to shoot back?

As for French riots, where's the link to the deaths. I'm don't know which period you're talking about so don't know which deaths, if any, you are referring to.

And just for the record, armed police aren't just dealing with terrorists, there are any number of situations where firearms are deployed. Raul Moat springs to mind.

Going back to the poll of the met, it was suggested they should have more trained armed officers, a figure of 16% has been mooted. Not as some seem to think that every officer is armed with a gun. As for tasers, I suspect there are plenty of loud mouthed morons who would think twice about acting like a prat if there was the risk of a few thousands volts coursing through their system.
There were no deaths in the Paris riots..i was merely pointing out how the riot came about and what fueled it.

At a stretch i'd say the only time a armed unit needs to be deployed is in a absolute emergency and when there are no more remaining options on the table ,other than that keep the dangerous fu*kers off our streets.

Finally go tell your bollox to some of the bereaving families who have suffered the loss of a loved one to one of these over frenzied nutters you so love, you only come out with such shite because it hasn't affected you, you sound a proper f*ck you Jack i'm alright sort of c*nt.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
There were no deaths in the Paris riots..i was merely pointing out how the riot came about and what fueled it.

At a stretch i'd say the only time a armed unit needs to be deployed is in a absolute emergency and when there are no more remaining options on the table ,other than that keep the dangerous fu*kers off our streets.

Finally go tell your bollox to some of the bereaving families who have suffered the loss of a loved one to one of these over frenzied nutters you so love, you only come out with such shite because it hasn't affected you, you sound a proper f*ck you Jack i'm alright sort of c*nt.

FFS, which Paris riots are you referring to. Post a link!

You sound like just the sort of person that should be removed from society!!!! Jesus, you rant on then back it up with nothing but anecdotal shite. I doubt whether many on here would agree with your perception that the Police are frenzied nutters!! There will of course be the odd bad apple but you paint a picture, no doubt through your own experience, that they are all the same.

Jan 30, 2008

You sound like just the sort of person that should be removed from society!!!! Jesus, you rant on then back it up with nothing but anecdotal shite. I doubt whether many on here would agree with your perception that the Police are frenzied nutters!! There will of course be the odd bad apple but you paint a picture, no doubt through your own experience, that they are all the same.

had any dealings with the OB ..................... THOUGHT NOT
regards
DR

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
If a member of their family blows themselves up killing people or any other type of murder by their hands, running people over, stabbing etc, then that family gets deported.

And the Mosque, they or their family pray in gets knocked down.

Then and only then you might get other people from the Mosque denouncing them publicly.

They are big on family and if the terrorist knows that his or her entire family will be deported and will never be allowed to return, they might, just might think twice about carrying out their cowardly crime.

AH yes i've seen the interview with the ex-soldier where you got this idea from.

The problem is here that you just want blind retribution for a single person's actions. Unless they have also committed a crime, the family/friends/mosque-mates of the terrorist are just as liable for attacks as you or I.

If your brother or sister goes out and murders multiple people, should you have your life destroyed because of it? Or does that just cause more unjust misery?

Do you just not pay attention or do you only get your news from right-wing facebook pages? All you see after terrorist attacks is mosque leaders or people from the attackers' community denouncing them publicly.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
No, I typed that knowing full well what I was dealing with.

No you typed it from comfortable , tree lined hove in a position of unbelievable ignorance which you mistake for being "reasonable" and "fair minded" , which is quite simply laughed at by the likes of the people that tried to bomb the tube.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Because I think it's a bad idea to ship innocent people to a country they've possibly never been to purely to satisfy my sense of vengeance? Ok mate.

No, because you actually swallow this idea that they "knew nothing about it " , remember the 3 girls from Bethnal Green who joined Isis , the father was pictured tearfully holding her teddy bear, the week after that pictures surfaced of him at a rally burning an American flag , alongside extremist Islamic preachers , I'm not sure why you're so naive.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
No, because you actually swallow this idea that they "knew nothing about it " , remember the 3 girls from Bethnal Green who joined Isis , the father was pictured tearfully holding her teddy bear, the week after that pictures surfaced of him at a rally burning an American flag , alongside extremist Islamic preachers , I'm not sure why you're so naive.

But Gem is acting as if everyone related to or even knew a terrorist knew exactly what they were up to. We might as well jail the whole familes of burglars, murderers etc using that logic. Of course there will be members of families that might know just as there are surely some that don't.

Also, where do you think the intel for foiling terrorist plots comes from?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
But Gem is acting as if everyone related to or even knew a terrorist knew exactly what they were up to. We might as well jail the whole familes of burglars, murderers etc using that logic. Of course there will be members of families that might know just as there are surely some that don't.

Also, where do you think the intel for foiling terrorist plots comes from?
not from families that's for sure.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009

Did you read anything of what i had to say or do you just pretend otherwise and make sh*t up as you go along. for the record I highlighted in big capital letters the words NOT ALL.

You'd have me sent away making up false allegations like that...and tbh i'd expect nothing less from someone who worships the ground the ob walk on..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here