Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Incident at Parsons Green Tube station

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
You're one of those idiots that expects the Police to put their own lives on the line day in and day out to protect you and the public with feather dusters.

You quite clearly have not been to a category C plus football match to come out with a statement like that or if you had you would not be talking such shite do it your way and we would have a bloodbath on our hands, do it your way and some over frenzied w@nker in uniform now has the automatic right to drill a bullet in to your skull instead of a truncheon or feather duster as you put it. I doubt you would be saying such shite had a loved one of yours accidentally been caught up in the crossfire, it would be too late then..

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
You quite clearly have not been to a category C plus football match to come out with a statement like that or if you had you would not be talking such shite do it your way and we would have a bloodbath on our hands, do it your way and some over frenzied w@nker in uniform now has the automatic right to drill a bullet in to your skull instead of a truncheon or feather duster as you put it. I doubt you would be saying such shite had a loved one of yours accidentally been caught up in the crossfire, it would be too late then..

Agreed, the fact is that fully armed Police force will not make the public safer.........we will be less safe.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2004/oct/29/ukcrime1

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Granted, bulldozing mosques and expelling muslims was a dickhead viewpoint for you to hold but out of interest considering you have received education that changed your perspective, who was it that educated you to be tolerant of and understanding toward a religion that routinely treats women as second class citizens, was it someone inside the religion itself, someone else or were you self taught?

Perhaps he would like to change his avatar to a picture of Muhammed and publish his home address ....

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Agreed, the fact is that fully armed Police force will not make the public safer.........we will be less safe.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2004/oct/29/ukcrime1

Sadly that is not a one off, Straight away Mark Duggan comes to mind and whether the bloke was guilty or not need i point out the aftermath that occurred following this poor blokes death. Most likely there have been other similar cases to that of Duggan but i'm just using Duggan's as an example . Another was the death of Jean Charles De Menezes (7/7).. a completely innocent young bloke shot dead by some trigger happy maniac in a uniform .
I say to all those who are in love with the idea of a police state ... try telling the bereaved of this poor fella the good to come from a militarized police force..

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Sadly that is not a one off, Straight away Mark Duggan comes to mind and whether the bloke was guilty or not need i point out the aftermath that occurred following this poor blokes death. Most likely there have been other similar cases to that of Duggan but i'm just using Duggan's as an example . Another was the death of Jean Charles De Menezes (7/7).. a completely innocent young bloke shot dead by some trigger happy maniac in a uniform .
I say to all those who are in love with the idea of a police state ... try telling the bereaved of this poor fella the good to come from a militarized police force..

Even more delicious is the fact that those seeking to arm the British police are fully aligned with a certain Nigel Farage.

That will undo the cross stitching on their yoghurt!

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Ugh. It's so predictable and depressing that these incidents always bring the bigots out of the woodwork emboldened with the false sense that the nation agrees with them. Another unfortunate side effect of Brexit. How dull.

Im fairly certain the majority of the nation does agree that treating women as second class citizens is wrong, it is not false to claim this You don’t need to be emboldened or come out of the woodwork to have this standpoint. It is just common sense, I can understand though someone who says they have been educated into being tolerant toward Islam and this attitude toward women would find this concept hard to understand.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Ugh. It's so predictable and depressing that these incidents always bring the bigots out of the woodwork emboldened with the false sense that the nation agrees with them. Another unfortunate side effect of Brexit. How dull.

ISIS would be pleased to read some of the bile on this thread.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Even more delicious is the fact that those seeking to arm the British police are fully aligned with a certain Nigel Farage.

That will undo the cross stitching on their yoghurt!

I have you know i was once a Farage supporter... a staunch one i may add.:D. mainly for the mans stance on immigration and of course Brexit.

Yet unlike those you come to mention i can see the affect this would have upon society and our country.as a whole.

Note.. the change came about shortly after listening to him on LBC when he couldn't endorse Trump any further if he tried.. and where afterwards he went on to explain how he intends in tackling ISIS.. and certainly by what i could make of it his views are now shifting along the lines of a British militarized police state. hence i can see now the need to drop his name into the conversation... .

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

Quite clearly I can attend sports where I don't need to be segregated from the other teams fans because i'm not a ****ing immature loser would be the point to be made here.

I have family and friends who are Police. Damn glad they can carry guns to protect themselves and others from utter shit lords who have no hesitation to harm others.

Your clueless assertion that Police open fire when there is a chance of crossfire shows you have no idea what you're talking about.

Been around Police all my life who carry sidearms as part of their work equipment and never once felt unsafe or threatened. Quite the opposite, felt safe and secure knowing they were there.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Quite clearly I can attend sports where I don't need to be segregated from the other teams fans because i'm not a ****ing immature loser would be the point to be made here.

I have family and friends who are Police. Damn glad they can carry guns to protect themselves and others from utter shit lords who have no hesitation to harm others.

Your clueless assertion that Police open fire when there is a chance of crossfire shows you have no idea what you're talking about.

Been around Police all my life who carry sidearms as part of their work equipment and never once felt unsafe or threatened. Quite the opposite, felt safe and secure knowing they were there.

Did you go to palace away 2002?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Did you go to palace away 2002?

I've been to many world class sporting events, even world cup qualifiers. Surprisingly the only crowd trouble I've experienced was a riot in the World Youth Championships between England and Turkey in Melbourne. Police with guns handled it just fine that day.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I've been to many world class sporting events, even world cup qualifiers. Surprisingly the only crowd trouble I've experienced was a riot in the World Youth Championships between England and Turkey in Melbourne. Police with guns handled it just fine that day.

I know a school teacher who was hospitalised by the met police for basically standing near a police officer after the game. I also know of a 16 year old who was whacked multiple time over the head with a truncheon, he too ended up in hospital.

Thank god they didn't have guns on them. That was the worst violence I'd ever seen at a football match and it was all the makings of the police. Of course there are good police officers, but had you gone to the Palace away day, there's no way in a million years you would've defended the actions of the police that day.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I know a school teacher who was hospitalised by the met police for basically standing near a police officer after the game. I also know of a 16 year old who was whacked multiple time over the head with a truncheon, he too ended up in hospital.

Thank god they didn't have guns on them. That was the worst violence I'd ever seen at a football match and it was all the makings of the police. Of course there are good police officers, but had you gone to the Palace away day, there's no way in a million years you would've defended the actions of the police that day.

I ended up with a huge bruise on my back from a truncheon (or what ever they are called now). My crime? walking too close to the police by the side of the road.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
ISIS would be pleased to read some of the bile on this thread.

Bet they would be pleased. Must give them inspiration to find out there are non muslim apologists being tolerant to unsavoury aspects of their religion. Makes their job of global Islam easier if sections of society are already “educated”/ brainwashed and compliant.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Tasers and guns should be outlawed end of and the same rule applies to civilians as well, neither weapon would make a blind bit of difference in combating crime and if anything would exacerbate a particular problem more.

Please ffs don't tell me that you are one of these idiots who is a supporter of the militarization of our police thus leading us further towards a police state. if you are don't expect a answer.

Where did you get the impression I thought all police should be armed with guns. For what it's worth, I don't but I do believe there is a need for armed response units which you seem to quite clearly disagree with. Also, wouldn't be adverse to more officers having tasers.

Can't believe your opening comment. Do you think outlawing guns would suddenly mean the terrorist threat would disappear? Exactly how do you think Police would then deal with an attack like in Paris in Nov 2015? Or, for that matter, dealing with the London Bridge attack.

Where is your evidence that neither weapon makes a difference in combating crime or protecting the public for that matter?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Islam - Who, What, How. Kids' video, age 8 up. Fun, easy, clear.

Have you seen any of her other views?

Such as her belief in the paranormal?

"The conclusion is clear, I'm either para-nutty or do have some connection to the paranormal."

http://www.elsas-word-story-image-idea-music-emporium.com/paranormal-evidence.html

Or her questioning whether pet dogs should have the right to choose where they live?

"Should the dog next [door] have the right to choose where to live".

http://www.elsas-word-story-image-idea-music-emporium.com/animal-rights-and-more.html

Or how she has created an alter ego called "Dr Zee" (who she refers to in the third person) who is

"Dr Zee, Brain Trainer, Cogni Sutra Diva, Critical Thinker.
Going for the Good Thinking G-Spots
with Critical Thinking, Clear Thinking. Pleasure!."

http://www.elsas-word-story-image-idea-music-emporium.com/brain-trainer.html

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

So you cite two examples! Very disingenuous to compare a violent gang members death with the tragic death of JC De Menezes.

You clearly have issues with the Police. All this crap about a militarized police force. Cunning Fergus misquotes a Met poll and all of a sudden everyone seems to act like the Police are going to be militarized.

The Police aren't perfect but I'm sure our Police are far better than many other forces around the world.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Im fairly certain the majority of the nation does agree that treating women as second class citizens is wrong, it is not false to claim this You don’t need to be emboldened or come out of the woodwork to have this standpoint. It is just common sense, I can understand though someone who says they have been educated into being tolerant toward Islam and this attitude toward women would find this concept hard to understand.

Tolerance is not the act of agreeing with or allowing anything and everything.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here