Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pub for tomorrow

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
A quick heads up for fans travelling tomorrow. I manage a pub with a microbrewery and large selection of guest beers in Southbourne which is about 10 minutes from Pokesdown station and 25 minute walk from the ground. There is very limited parking available but a public carpark that becomes free after 6pm. Families very much welcome but no under 18's after 7pm

Be good to know if fans are coming so I can put extra staff on. Unfortunately no football shirts after 8pm.

Search brewhouse and kitchen Southbourne

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Also we should be able to accommodate a minibus or two in the carpark depending on how busy it is.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
A good mate of mine (an Albion fan) has just moved from Southbourne to Bournemouth with his family, he said he loved living there, I'll ask him if he's ever been in your place - I'm assuming he definitely would have! Alas, neither of us will be there tonight, so all in all, a pretty pointless post from me.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
A quick heads up for fans travelling tomorrow. I manage a pub with a microbrewery and large selection of guest beers in Southbourne which is about 10 minutes from Pokesdown station and 25 minute walk from the ground. There is very limited parking available but a public carpark that becomes free after 6pm. Families very much welcome but no under 18's after 7pm

Be good to know if fans are coming so I can put extra staff on. Unfortunately no football shirts after 8pm.

Search brewhouse and kitchen Southbourne

Thanks for tip. Might check it out depending what time we arrive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
'Search brewhouse and kitchen Southbourne '. You did great up to that final sentence ! Awful service at the Dorchester B&K...and yes, I have complained !!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
'Search brewhouse and kitchen Southbourne '. You did great up to that final sentence ! Awful service at the Dorchester B&K...and yes, I have complained !!

Oh dear, when did you last visit? I was holding that venue until fairly recently.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
probably in the last year ? Slow service, slow finding kid's menu, young lady serving not old enough to serve beer............................

You should get in touch with them, i'm sure they'll do something for you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here