Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Sad ****er. Get a life.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
At least 13 of the 60000 posts were excellent.

My personal favourite was the Omsung Phine, which has introduced into regular use by my own family the words:

1. Omsung
2. Phine
3. Omsung Phine

Oct 25, 2003
no poster has the ability to wind me up quite as much as him. I know I shouldn't get so wound up but I just can't help it. If that's his intention then he's doing a great job

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
At least 13 of the 60000 posts were excellent.

My personal favourite was the Omsung Phine, which has introduced into regular use by my own family the words:

1. Omsung
2. Phine
3. Omsung Phine

Made I chuckle

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
some melts will proberly put up a murral of him on a wall in one of the rodney strreets like bruno for that many posts
regards
DR

have you learned a new word?
Don't be misled by his name. From what I gather he has some pretty strong "geezer" credentials, or so he would have us believe, so I think his geezer status might just qualify him to use the term "melt" with no sense of irony d'ya no wot i mean treacle?

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Don't be misled by his name. From what I gather he has some pretty strong "geezer" credentials, or so he would have us believe, so I think his geezer status might just qualify him to use the term "melt" with no sense of irony d'ya no wot i mean treacle?

not really cos I have no idea what a "melt" is? I did google it (at work) and it hit the firewall

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hope he just posts "Test" on this thread.

Don't you mean "Tset".

Or to be even more precise

QUOTE=Goring-by-Seagull;8123461]Hope he just posts "Test" on this thread.[/QUOTE
tset

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
no poster has the ability to wind me up quite as much as him. I know I shouldn't get so wound up but I just can't help it. If that's his intention then he's doing a great job

I am still convinced he's an algorithm. No way a person could really be like that. Google or someone has a lot to answer for.

Jan 30, 2008
don't be misled by his name. From what i gather he has some pretty strong "geezer" credentials, or so he would have us believe, so i think his geezer status might just qualify him to use the term "melt" with no sense of irony d'ya no wot i mean treacle?
are you talking about the right person :dunce:
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here